- Welcome To Ghbsys
- CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
- Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
- Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
- Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
- Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum
Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Hello there GHB Members/Users A lot of you have been asking different questions such as "Why does CA crash when loading or while playing?". I'm here to teach you how to avoid Crashes/menu disappearing. Let's get right into it: • Don't alt-tab it doesn't matter when, if you do alt-tab either the menu will disappear and you won't be able to open the menu again, or the game will crash/stop responding. • Don't change the Resolution, this will cause the same as the above said. Also just don't change anything that would cause the screen resolution to change that also goes for the 4:3 thingy. • Keep your drivers updated, sometimes this will also cause the game to crash. • Download the attachments/requirements, also keep them updated. Also this is a full Tutorial from K3K. You can find all of it here: https://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/forums/topic/47071-howto-ghb-loader/ (Mod edit all required links are in the loader tutorial) I was having a bit too much fun with the colors, i'm sorry xD Well that's all you have to know. ~Scripted