- Welcome To Ghbsys
- Combat Arms Classic Public is released
- CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
- Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
- Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
- Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
- Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum
Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
it works when u put the GUI, on the player maybe a fix could be to make it starts at the right side ( on the player box, once you enter the game lobby) then you don't have to go to the shop or do anything and once you enter a real game, it can adjust itself to the left corner,
as you guys know you can't see the menu in the lobby, you have to go ingame, that's not the case here There's a trick First of all go to the shop and you'll see something like this Use arrows to the last option and then open it, you'll see 4 more options go to the 2nd one, something like this Enable the 2nd one, Which is moving the GUI once you do, you'll have the full menu in the lobby to adjust your settings before going ingame as long as the GUI is on the player box, it will be shown, when your done just move it back so it doesn't take up the screen