Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

ps3 or xbox 360?

FaintedStar

hey guys its me FaintedStar. wondering about which i should get. a ps3 or xbox 360. i played both and both seem good. i think im leaning to the ps3 side more though. just wondering what this forum thinks about which i should get. comment, reply soon. cuz i got a week to pick b4 my parents pick for me.

you should definitly get the ps3, its way better. the only problem is that theres a bunch of hackers. but since the last update there mostly gone. xbox is fun if ur just bored but ps3 gets it into the new lvl of gameplay.

ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3

XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCKS XBOX SUCK

ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3

ps3 is much better... u dont have to pay to play online and that highly compensates the price between the 2 consoles

Depends, I have both and find Xbox to have a larger, nicer and better online community, however PS3 does have the advantage of it being free. If you wanted to play FPS games Xbox, if you wanted racing or otherwise PS3 is my personal reccomendation.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=jvG4xhJg

or the full text

To all those xbox fanboys running around saying their xbox's are better than ps3's... "BECAUSE THEY JUST ARE" Another thing is that most of these xbox fanboys have never actually owned a ps3 to be able to fairly compare it. I have both, and honestly the only thing i see better about the xbox is that the controllers fit your hand better and more resistance on the analog sticks which i like. And... just that more people own xbox's. That is honestly all i can see that is better. But, it has been confirmed that the next generation playstation will have a completely redesigned controller to fit your hand better. It has not yet been confirmed EXACTLY what it will look like, but above is the most likely bet version if you will. So, when they fix the controller problem, that will only leave one downside left... that more people have xbox's. Well if that is the only thing better about xbox's then soon after, the ps3 will outsell the xbox. In fact, gaming analysts have recently stated that the PS3 will Outsell Rival Consoles and Push 127M Units by 2013. Also, it cannot be ignored the fact that the PS2 user base is still very very large in over 100 million users. The staying power/trust of PS users far outweighs the terrified Xbox user that one day their console will suffer the red ring of death that has come to an estimated 52% of all 360 consoles. So anyways i decided to put this note up to help solve the xbox vs ps3 problem. Enjoy.

1. NO RED RING OF DEATH!!! 10,000 xbox 360's are sent back to microsoft every week because of the red ring of death. There is a 33% chance that you will get the red ring of death. Thats a 1 out of 3 chance. The ps3 has a failure rate of........guess........ 20%? nope, lower. 10%? nope, lower. 1%?!?! nope. lower... give up? yes? the answer is 0.2%!! Thats pretty dang low! That makes the ps3 ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY times more reliable than the xbox 360! ...thats pretty dang reliable!

2. Xbox game programmers have 4.7 gigabites of space to program their graphics into. Ps3 game developers can have up to 43 times MORE space to work with... thats 200 GIGABITES. You just cant argue with that until the xbox decides to copy the ps3 and get a bluray drive.

3. ...bluray movies...

4. Don't need to spend extra money on rechargable batteries for controllers.

5. FREE online gaming. You don't have to pay to play online. If you want to play online with an Xbox 360, you need to buy an xbox live account, AND an internet adapter. The ps3 has both of those built in for free.

6. No fingerprints if you are comparing ps3 slim to xbox 360 slim, and it makes cool beeping noises!

7. Ps2 is better than the original xbox.

8. The ps3 exclusive games have "easily" topped the game of the year awards. Uncharted 2 "A major critical and commercial success, it was named by Metacritic as the most critically acclaimed game of 2009, and won Game of the Year awards on IGN, Eurogamer, Game Informer, Joystiq, Kotaku, Giant Bomb, AIAS, X-Play, Game Developers Choice Awards, and the Spike Video Game Awards for the year 2009." It also got a 10 out of 10 rating from game informer, and a 5 out of 5 rating from game pro. and for littlebigplanet... this one won OVER EIGHTY awards including FIFTEEN game of the year awards!!! InFamous won an editors' choice award from ign, and an editors' choice award from gamespot. a 9/10 from game informer, and a 9.2/10 from ign. These guys are tough... These are only a few games that I PERSONALLY own. i didn't bother to look up any others.

9. Oh, and the ps3 has 1080p FULL HD and HDMI support without buying yet ANOTHER attachment like that adapter doohicky you need for the xbox to get hd.

10. Speaking of HD awesome graphics, did i mention that ps3 also supports full 3D?!!? Well guess what? It does.

11. The ps3 is waaaaaaaaaaay quieter.

12. It doesnt have a power brick half the size of the whole freaking console (like the xbox 360 does) Actually, it doesnt even have any power brick at all.

13. The ps3 netflix app actually lets you BROWSE movies as apposed to just viewing the instant queue on the xbox.

14. Playstation Home... meaning free arcade games if you're bored of the games you have and are too lazy to buy more. And a way to meet people and build up you're friends list if you're feeling lonely.

15. PSMove is better than kinect. And don't say kinect is better just because its for the xbox, and that xbox is better than ps3 because it just is. Open your eyes already... here is some simple math to help you understand: Camera+microphone=kinect... simple, right? Camera+microphone+buttons+led tracking system+three-axis gyroscope sensor+three-axis accelerometer+terrestrial magnetic field sensor=PSMove...... Notice how the PSMove has everything the kinect has.... and so much more, all combined to help detect pinpoint movements.

16. Speaking of the move, another thing that makes the kinect fail soooo hard... is that it has NO BUTTONS! That means that it will never ever get anything besides casual party games until microsoft sees how much they failed, and copies the PSMove by adding an extra controller and... of course... make you pay even MORE money for yet, ANOTHER attachment! PSMove has things like killzone 3 and socom 4, and so many more hardcore games that all you xbox fanboys love.

17. Immagine the amazing and immersive gaming experience you will get if you are playing a game in 1080p full HD and 3D with the playstation move and full 7.1 surround sound.

18. The ps3's processor has 7 cores running at 3.20GHz while the xbox 360 only has 3.

19. The ps3's hard drive is the same as a laptop's and can be read faster by the console than the xbox's can.

20. The xbox's ram is shared between the CPU and the GPU and clocked at 700 MHz. The ps3 has the same ammout of ram, but it is divided in half so that the CPU and GPU have their own separate ram. The GPU's ram for the ps3 is clocked at 1.3 GHz, nearly twice as fast as the xbox. The ps3's CPU ram is clocked at 3.2 GHz, which is nearly five times faster than the xbox. The xbox's ram stands no chance against the ps3's ram.

21. If you have a ps3 fat, you will get more usb ports than the xbox has.

22. Xbox 360 has more viruses (not talking about the red ring of death).

23. The ps3's disc drive, besides it being bluray, is just cooler. Ya gotta admit that the plasic dvd drive button on the xbox feels pretty dang cheap. The ps3, you just pop the disc in, like the wii.

24. The ps3 has 6-axis motion sensing controllers. (not talking about the PSMove, i mean the regular controllers)

25. No modchips or disassembly required to jailbreak/downgrade. Oh, what is that?? You have to pay MORE for yet ANOTHER device just to hack it?? pfft... its free for the ps3.

26. The ps3 costs less. ESPECIALLY after you spend money on xbox live, an internet adapter, and all your batteries and everything else. Check out this chart i found

27. The cpu having SEVEN FREAKING CORES running at 3.20 Gghz affects the console MORE noticibly when you are running linux or windows on there. 7 cores, each running at 3.20... that is a REDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE gaming computer. like... REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY expensive. So besides playing ps3 games, you could also play top-of-the-line PC games too!

28. The avatars are more customizable, and you get to use them in more ways than just looking at them on the home screen.

29. When an xbox 360 is attached to a stereo with subwoofers, it hardly uses them. I played halo and COD in my home theater with dual 18" subwoofers. No matter how high we turned it up, it just wouldnt use them. I have also tested that on other speaker systems too. But the ps3, however, ustalizes the subwoofers properly, grenades, gunshots, and the heartbeat when your health is low can be felt in your chest.

30. Running linux or windows on ps3 will forsure be faster than on the 360 because it will utalize all the hardware.

End note:

If I haven't convinced you thus far that you should make the PS3 your primary console, perhaps the fact that the PS3 will now be helping to cure cancer will help.

If you remember any more reasons that I left out, leave them in a post below.

all i can say to any xbox fanboy who reads this is.... "PWNT"

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=jvG4xhJg

or the full text

To all those xbox fanboys running around saying their xbox's are better than ps3's... "BECAUSE THEY JUST ARE" Another thing is that most of these xbox fanboys have never actually owned a ps3 to be able to fairly compare it. I have both, and honestly the only thing i see better about the xbox is that the controllers fit your hand better and more resistance on the analog sticks which i like. And... just that more people own xbox's. That is honestly all i can see that is better. But, it has been confirmed that the next generation playstation will have a completely redesigned controller to fit your hand better. It has not yet been confirmed EXACTLY what it will look like, but above is the most likely bet version if you will. So, when they fix the controller problem, that will only leave one downside left... that more people have xbox's. Well if that is the only thing better about xbox's then soon after, the ps3 will outsell the xbox. In fact, gaming analysts have recently stated that the PS3 will Outsell Rival Consoles and Push 127M Units by 2013. Also, it cannot be ignored the fact that the PS2 user base is still very very large in over 100 million users. The staying power/trust of PS users far outweighs the terrified Xbox user that one day their console will suffer the red ring of death that has come to an estimated 52% of all 360 consoles. So anyways i decided to put this note up to help solve the xbox vs ps3 problem. Enjoy.

1. NO RED RING OF DEATH!!! 10,000 xbox 360's are sent back to microsoft every week because of the red ring of death. There is a 33% chance that you will get the red ring of death. Thats a 1 out of 3 chance. The ps3 has a failure rate of........guess........ 20%? nope, lower. 10%? nope, lower. 1%?!?! nope. lower... give up? yes? the answer is 0.2%!! Thats pretty dang low! That makes the ps3 ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY times more reliable than the xbox 360! ...thats pretty dang reliable!

2. Xbox game programmers have 4.7 gigabites of space to program their graphics into. Ps3 game developers can have up to 43 times MORE space to work with... thats 200 GIGABITES. You just cant argue with that until the xbox decides to copy the ps3 and get a bluray drive.

3. ...bluray movies...

4. Don't need to spend extra money on rechargable batteries for controllers.

5. FREE online gaming. You don't have to pay to play online. If you want to play online with an Xbox 360, you need to buy an xbox live account, AND an internet adapter. The ps3 has both of those built in for free.

6. No fingerprints if you are comparing ps3 slim to xbox 360 slim, and it makes cool beeping noises!

7. Ps2 is better than the original xbox.

8. The ps3 exclusive games have "easily" topped the game of the year awards. Uncharted 2 "A major critical and commercial success, it was named by Metacritic as the most critically acclaimed game of 2009, and won Game of the Year awards on IGN, Eurogamer, Game Informer, Joystiq, Kotaku, Giant Bomb, AIAS, X-Play, Game Developers Choice Awards, and the Spike Video Game Awards for the year 2009." It also got a 10 out of 10 rating from game informer, and a 5 out of 5 rating from game pro. and for littlebigplanet... this one won OVER EIGHTY awards including FIFTEEN game of the year awards!!! InFamous won an editors' choice award from ign, and an editors' choice award from gamespot. a 9/10 from game informer, and a 9.2/10 from ign. These guys are tough... These are only a few games that I PERSONALLY own. i didn't bother to look up any others.

9. Oh, and the ps3 has 1080p FULL HD and HDMI support without buying yet ANOTHER attachment like that adapter doohicky you need for the xbox to get hd.

10. Speaking of HD awesome graphics, did i mention that ps3 also supports full 3D?!!? Well guess what? It does.

11. The ps3 is waaaaaaaaaaay quieter.

12. It doesnt have a power brick half the size of the whole freaking console (like the xbox 360 does) Actually, it doesnt even have any power brick at all.

13. The ps3 netflix app actually lets you BROWSE movies as apposed to just viewing the instant queue on the xbox.

14. Playstation Home... meaning free arcade games if you're bored of the games you have and are too lazy to buy more. And a way to meet people and build up you're friends list if you're feeling lonely.

15. PSMove is better than kinect. And don't say kinect is better just because its for the xbox, and that xbox is better than ps3 because it just is. Open your eyes already... here is some simple math to help you understand: Camera+microphone=kinect... simple, right? Camera+microphone+buttons+led tracking system+three-axis gyroscope sensor+three-axis accelerometer+terrestrial magnetic field sensor=PSMove...... Notice how the PSMove has everything the kinect has.... and so much more, all combined to help detect pinpoint movements.

16. Speaking of the move, another thing that makes the kinect fail soooo hard... is that it has NO BUTTONS! That means that it will never ever get anything besides casual party games until microsoft sees how much they failed, and copies the PSMove by adding an extra controller and... of course... make you pay even MORE money for yet, ANOTHER attachment! PSMove has things like killzone 3 and socom 4, and so many more hardcore games that all you xbox fanboys love.

17. Immagine the amazing and immersive gaming experience you will get if you are playing a game in 1080p full HD and 3D with the playstation move and full 7.1 surround sound.

18. The ps3's processor has 7 cores running at 3.20GHz while the xbox 360 only has 3.

19. The ps3's hard drive is the same as a laptop's and can be read faster by the console than the xbox's can.

20. The xbox's ram is shared between the CPU and the GPU and clocked at 700 MHz. The ps3 has the same ammout of ram, but it is divided in half so that the CPU and GPU have their own separate ram. The GPU's ram for the ps3 is clocked at 1.3 GHz, nearly twice as fast as the xbox. The ps3's CPU ram is clocked at 3.2 GHz, which is nearly five times faster than the xbox. The xbox's ram stands no chance against the ps3's ram.

21. If you have a ps3 fat, you will get more usb ports than the xbox has.

22. Xbox 360 has more viruses (not talking about the red ring of death).

23. The ps3's disc drive, besides it being bluray, is just cooler. Ya gotta admit that the plasic dvd drive button on the xbox feels pretty dang cheap. The ps3, you just pop the disc in, like the wii.

24. The ps3 has 6-axis motion sensing controllers. (not talking about the PSMove, i mean the regular controllers)

25. No modchips or disassembly required to jailbreak/downgrade. Oh, what is that?? You have to pay MORE for yet ANOTHER device just to hack it?? pfft... its free for the ps3.

26. The ps3 costs less. ESPECIALLY after you spend money on xbox live, an internet adapter, and all your batteries and everything else. Check out this chart i found

27. The cpu having SEVEN FREAKING CORES running at 3.20 Gghz affects the console MORE noticibly when you are running linux or windows on there. 7 cores, each running at 3.20... that is a REDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE gaming computer. like... REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY expensive. So besides playing ps3 games, you could also play top-of-the-line PC games too!

28. The avatars are more customizable, and you get to use them in more ways than just looking at them on the home screen.

29. When an xbox 360 is attached to a stereo with subwoofers, it hardly uses them. I played halo and COD in my home theater with dual 18" subwoofers. No matter how high we turned it up, it just wouldnt use them. I have also tested that on other speaker systems too. But the ps3, however, ustalizes the subwoofers properly, grenades, gunshots, and the heartbeat when your health is low can be felt in your chest.

30. Running linux or windows on ps3 will forsure be faster than on the 360 because it will utalize all the hardware.

End note:

If I haven't convinced you thus far that you should make the PS3 your primary console, perhaps the fact that the PS3 will now be helping to cure cancer will help.

If you remember any more reasons that I left out, leave them in a post below.

all i can say to any xbox fanboy who reads this is.... "PWNT"

Actually it comes down to opinion, there is no 'best' system, just one you prefer.

Plus Wii has outsold PS3 and Xbox, and will continue to do so, because its like Macs and iPads: pretty shit for people in the know, but appeal for the people that just don't give a shit.

• 2 weeks later...

X-box all the way!!!

The Xbox 360 and PS3 are both gaming consoles that have taken the gaming arena by storm. While Xbox 360 is the successor of Xbox and is manufactured by Microsoft, PS3, also known as PlayStation 3 is the successor of PS2 and is manufactured by Sony. Both the Xbox 360 and PS3 are masters in their own areas, however there are certain features in Xbozx360 that makes it win over Sony's PS3. In this article we have put together some of the features that make the Xbo360 a much better gaming console than PS3.

Availability of Games

Microsoft's Xbox 360 was launched much earlier than Sony's PS3, giving it an edge over the PS3 in terms of the number of games that were developed and that are available to gaming fans all over the world. There are close to 676 games available to Xbox360 users all over the world out of which 117 games are exclusive only to Xbox, 559 games are multiplatform games and 75 games are exclusive only to Xbox 360 console. The PS3 has only 607 games out of which only 9 games are exclusive to the PS3 console. This clearly indicates that users of the Xbox360 have access to more exclusive games that they can enjoy.

ps3 but get the old ps3 so u can also be able to play -s2 games just in case u want to and ps3 becasue u dont have to pay to play online

• 2 weeks later...