Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Flash Drive Method

TheMatriX

Dear Combat Arms customer,

as you saw, some users wrote they got again the false ban what was our issue at the beginning of the month.

We try out some method what works temporarily. So before you use our loader, read the instructions.

Flash drive method

You can use any kind of flash drive. USB, Samsung memory, SD-card or external hard drive.

Important is only how you inject it.

First of all, put the loader in the flash driver. After this, you start your hack as always,

but after the injecting, you remove your flash drive. Start CA and the hack works.

Truecrypt method

Don't you have any kind of flash drivers? No worries. Here is a method how you still you can use. The tool is for free and

a tutorial is online too. As you can see, it's a bit old as I made it for MVHACKS but this will work for GHBSYS too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrFI-QQerd4

Truecrypt:

http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/files/file/2608-truecrypt/

• Like 2
    • Upvote 4

same here :D
    I think it doesn't matter where we put the loader at, that message always pops up after like 3-5 minutes

Dear Combat Arms customer,

as you saw, some users wrote they got again the false ban what was our issue at the beginning of the month.

We try out some method what works temporarily. So before you use our loader, read the instructions.

Flash drive method

You can use any kind of flash drive. USB, Samsung memory, SD-card or external hard drive.

Important is only how you inject it.

First of all, put the loader in the flash driver. After this, you start your hack as always,

but after the injecting, you remove your flash drive. Start CA and the hack works.

Truecrypt method

Don't you have any kind of flash drivers? No worries. Here is a method how you still you can use. The tool is for free and

a tutorial is online too. As you can see, it's a bit old as I made it for MVHACKS but this will work for GHBSYS too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrFI-QQerd4

Truecrypt:

http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/files/file/2608-truecrypt/

Edited by Usman™

Hey, ich habe eine frage, geht das auch mit eigene hack? ich habe meine eigene hack, und undetected aber kommt scheise messanger was die haben gemacht?

Hey, ich habe eine frage, geht das auch mit eigene hack? ich habe meine eigene hack, und undetected aber kommt scheise messanger was die haben gemacht?

What?!

You did it wrong then guys.

Please read it carefully.

Download the Loader > pack it to the USB > Open it > Log In > Chose the Hack and press "Load" > UNPLUG the USB NOW > Start the game-process

done.

It works.

It doesn't work. I'm enough smart to follow simple instructions.

Some customers plays with the now over 5 hours. Did you try the second method?

No and I don't want to lose time again for a service I've payed for.

Edited by Netero

It's a temp fix.

We know it's annoying but its all we can do.

The method works, we tested it with dozen testers,

and hundreds are using it without problem since we provide

this method.

We could have also simple shut down the hack again,

but thats more annoying I guess.

If you wish to get an extension, PM me. I will extend your VIP for 6 days and remove your access

for this time. That's not a problem.

LOL EPIC ASS RESPONSE! "

• Upvote 1

You did it wrong then guys.

Please read it carefully.

Download the Loader > pack it to the USB > Open it > Log In > Chose the Hack and press "Load" > UNPLUG the USB NOW > Start the game-process

done.

It works.

I tried it on one of my usb's and after 3-5 minutes mark then that false ban message pops up. Can't use my other usb because it is write protected lol :D

oh well, I'ma just wait til it gets fixed overall :D

Thanks Max

I just wanted to come back and say that the USB method does work i didn't crash or anything no false ban or nothing.

Have fun with it and enjoy it.

It's a temp fix.

We know it's annoying but its all we can do.

The method works, we tested it with dozen testers,

and hundreds are using it without problem since we provide

this method.

If you wish to get an extension, PM me. I will extend your VIP for 6 days and remove your access

for this time. That's not a problem.

Max, funktioniert diese Method mit eigene hack auch? ich codire für CARU, hab ich für CAEU auch gemacht aber falsche ban keine Ahnung was die haben da gemacht....

Edited by Dager05

Max, funktioniert diese Method mit eigene hack auch? ich codire für CARU, hab ich für CAEU auch gemacht aber falsche ban keine Ahnung was die haben da gemacht....

Ja probiere es doch einfach.

• 2 weeks later...

hello! I've been using this method since i've bought the vip hacks for CA but for some reason it's crashing now. Am i the only one? The issue ocurred from 1 hour ago since now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

since i bought the hack i have no problems at all it also worked fine since yesterday it random crashes the game sometimes. (I use standalone CA Bot with flash drive method) Just wanted to let you guys know and i DIDNT receive any fake ban message or anything else.

Cheers

summary

• GM1234 locked this topic