Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

CA HACK PUB

@VEN0M, how much longer must wait to update the public hack ?...

I know that the VIP is a priority but also have to be fair with us and not have to have the best features but are a little decent ;)

@VEN0M, how much longer must wait to update the public hack ?...

I know that the VIP is a priority but also have to be fair with us and not have to have the best features but are a little decent icon_wink.gif

It will be updated soon, Asking won't make it come faster.

Edited by 2GlockShakur

We have waited many days ?..

You have to think of this, 1. Maybe the coder is busy, 2. Trying to make sure the hacks work 100%, I'm pretty sure he is working on CA pub since VIP is released. . Like i said It will be released soon. Just Keep on checking

Edited by 2GlockShakur

He's not working on CA PUB. He's working on CA VIP. As you know nexon is pushing really hard to keep hackers out. He constantly has to update the hacks. Our priority is the VIP, the members who pay for his service. But i will tell him to put pub out

He's not working on CA PUB. He's working on CA VIP. As you know nexon is pushing really hard to keep hackers out. He constantly has to update the hacks. Our priority is the VIP, the members who pay for his service. But i will tell him to put pub out

He said VIP was already Released.