Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

buying combat arms accont

eminem k0

You got VIP why not just hack your way up? and by sergeant(SGT) do you mean staff sergeant (SSG1 or above) ? there aren't any 1+ ranks for SGT. I've got a couple of CLEAN accounts I might give you. More details please. How much NX you offering?

You got VIP why not just hack your way up? and by sergeant(SGT) do you mean staff sergeant (SSG1 or above) ? there aren't any 1+ ranks for SGT. I've got a couple of CLEAN accounts I might give you. More details please. How much NX you offering?

i mean the gold cube rank...O.o i offer kinda good offers so what ranks do you got?

i mean the gold cube rank...O.o i offer kinda good offers so what ranks do you got?

WOW you don't even know the names of what you want. that's second lieutenant and with your posts...it'd be a disgrace to give you one of those. use your hacks and rank up.

WOW you don't even know the names of what you want. that's second lieutenant and with your posts...it'd be a disgrace to give you one of those. use your hacks and rank up.

haha lol O.o

i dont sit and read on rank names xD

anyway i dont want to nerd so much and i problebly get banned if i hack my way to it. so i want to buy:)

• 2 weeks later...

dunno why you buy a Rank like this, specially on a Hacksite, where you can hack your Rankö. Even with Hacks its takes Time to Rank up, but why play that Game then anyway?, I mean its cool to see your Rank goes slowly up or not?, I would not even play a Game if I had a Rank what I didnt Gain by Myself. Its just my way of Thinking about it sorry O.o

• 2 weeks later...

I have a CSM4, I will sell for 15k nx prepaid in another account, PM me if you like to get it.

(2 more ranks and you are 2LT)

• 4 weeks later...