Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Translation into easy language or German please.

meijör

That's the original text (not the whole, just the important stuff ):

//comments made by myself

The 7 Rules of Good Nutrition

Here’s my take on it. I call these principles, "The 7 Rules of Good Nutrition."

These aren’t the newest techniques from the latest cutting-edge plan. Rather, they are simple, time-tested, no nonsense habits that you need to get into when designing a good eating program.

1. Eat every 2-3 hours, no matter what. You should eat between 5-8 meals per day. //ceck

2. Eat complete (containing all the essential amino acids), lean protein with each meal. //ceck

3. Eat fruits and/or vegetables with each food meal. //ceck

4. Ensure that your carbohydrate intake comes from fruits and vegetables. Exception: workout and post-workout drinks and meals. //ceck

5. Ensure that 25-35% of your energy intake comes from fat, with your fat intake split equally between saturates (e.g. animal fat), monounsaturates (e.g., olive oil), and polyunsaturates (e.g. flax oil, salmon oil).//examples for the fat kinds pls

6. Drink only non-calorie containing beverages, the best choices being water and green tea.

//ceck --> Translation from here on please:

7. Eat mostly whole foods (except workout and post-workout drinks).

So what about calories, or macronutrient ratios, or any number of other things that I’ve covered in other articles? The short answer is that if you aren’t already practicing the above-mentioned habits, and by practicing them I mean putting them to use over 90% of the time (i.e., no more than 4 meals out of an average 42 meals per week violate any of those rules), everything else is pretty pointless.

Moreover, many people can achieve the health and the body composition they desire following these 7 rules alone. No kidding! In fact, with some of my clients I spend the first few months just supervising their adherence to these 7 rules—an effective but costly way to learn them.

If you’ve reached the 90% threshold, you may need a bit more individualization beyond the 7 rules. If so, search around on this site. Many of these little tricks can be found in my many articles published right here. But before looking for them, before assuming you’re ready for individualization; make sure you’ve truly mastered the 7 rules. Then, while keeping the 7 rules as the consistent foundation, tweak away.

////

So please help me! I need that to understand for some English homeworks, and somehow it sounds pretty interesting to try it out yourself O.o

Some diet's can't be bad from time to time, especially before summer xD

Thanks for all! Just give it a try.

7. Essen hauptsächlich Whole Foods (außer Training und nach dem Training Getränke).

So was über Kalorien, oder Makronährstoff Verhältnisse oder beliebig viele andere Dinge, die ich in anderen Artikeln behandelt haben? Die kurze Antwort ist, dass wenn Sie nicht praktizieren bereits die oben genannten Gewohnheiten, und üben sie meine ich setzen sich im Laufe der Nutzung 90% der Zeit (dh nicht mehr als 4 Mahlzeiten aus einer durchschnittlich 42 Mahlzeiten pro Woche gegen keine dieser Regeln), alles andere ist ziemlich sinnlos.

Darüber hinaus können viele Menschen erreichen die Gesundheit und die Körperzusammensetzung sie begehren folgenden 7 Regeln allein. Kein Scherz! In der Tat, mit einigen meiner Klienten verbringe ich in den ersten Monaten nur die Kontrolle ihrer Einhaltung dieser 7-Regeln eine effektive, aber teure Lösung, um ihnen zu lernen.

Wenn Sie die 90%-Schwelle erreicht haben, müssen Sie eventuell ein bisschen mehr über die Individualisierung 7 Regeln. Wenn ja, suchen Sie sich auf dieser Website. Viele dieser kleinen Tricks kann in vielen meiner Artikel veröffentlicht hier gefunden werden. Doch bevor sie zu suchen, bevor man davon ausgeht bist du bereit für die Individualisierung, stellen Sie sicher, Sie haben wirklich die 7 Regeln beherrscht. Dann, während Sie die 7 Regeln wie die konsequente Stiftung, zwicken weg.

/ / / /

Also bitte helft mir! Ich brauche das, um für einige Hausaufgaben in Englisch zu verstehen, und irgendwie klingt es ziemlich interessant, um es selbst ausprobieren

Einige der Ernährung kann nicht von Zeit zu Zeit schlecht, besonders vor dem Sommer

Danke für alles! Probieren Sie es einfach versuchen.