Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

About Awards

Maxn

awardsystemheaderqjx7.png

Awards system explained!

Hey, fellow members. This thread is about to introduce you to our award system.

Content

1. The meaning of the awards
    2. Award listing
    3. How can I receive an award?
    4. Can I purchase an award?

The meaning of the awards

An award shows what users already have achieved in our community. The longer you're here, the more awards you will probably get. Usually donators and staff members have more awards.

Award listing

You can view them by clicking here

How can I receive an award?

If you really think you deserve an account, you can ask a staff member for it, but if the staff member denies, please don't flame. Users are also elected to be given awards if a staff member sees an interesting thread by you or gets to know you better. There are also awards which can be won in the various contests taking place here.

Can I purchase an award?

At the moment, there are 5 awards that you can obtain by donating to GHB. For further information, contact Maxn.

These are the awards:

• blue_diamonda7lodmt2.png Sapphire of Vip You can receive this award by upgrading your account to VIP status twice.
    • donator67drrkd2.png Emerald Donator You can receive this award by upgrading your account to VIP status 3 times or donating 20$ or 20€ to GHBSYS.
    • symbol-dollar_24h7tp.png Rich bitch You can receive this award by donating 40$ or 30€ to GHBSYS or upgrading your account to VIP status 4 times.
    • master-donatorr7j0wkca.png Master Donator You can receive this award by donating at least 50$ or 40€ to GHBSYS or upgrading your account to VIP status 5 times.

In order to donate, please use the Donate-Button at our Portal. If you deserve one of this awards, please contact me (Maxn).

Have fun :)

Edited by M0RPH
    • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Awards system explained!

Content

2. Award listing

An award shows what users already have achieved in our community. The longer you're here, the more awards you will probably get. Usually donators and staff members have more awards.

Award listing

If you really think you deserve an account, you can ask a staff member for it, but if the staff member denies, please don't flame. Users are also elected to be given awards if a staff member sees an interesting thread by you or gets to know you better. There are also awards which can be won in the various contests taking place here.

Can I purchase an award?

At the moment, there are 5 awards that you can obtain by donating to HF. For further information, contact Maxn.

These are the awards:

• blue_diamonda7lodmt2.png Sapphire of Vip You can receive this award by upgrading your account to VIP status twice.
    • donator67drrkd2.png Emerald Donator You can receive this award by upgrading your account to VIP status 3 times or donating 20$ or 20€ to GHBSYS.
    • symbol-dollar_24h7tp.png Rich bitch You can receive this award by donating 40$ or 30€ to GHBSYS or upgrading your account to VIP status 4 times.
    • master-donatorr7j0wkca.png Master Donator You can receive this award by donating at least 50$ or 40€ to GHBSYS or upgrading your account to VIP status 5 times.

In order to donate, please use the Donate-Button at our Portal. If you deserve one of this awards, please contact me (Maxn).

great post, thank you

• 4 months later...
    • 4 months later...

Really amazing information, thanks for this.

• 1 month later...

Can I earn an award for being an idiot?

1348503263[/url]' post='748961']

Pretent to be?Or just beeing urself?

1348503263[/url]' post='748961']

Uh I'm not sure, maybe help me learn how to get a rep

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Helping others is the another way

Awards system explained!

Content

2. Award listing

Award listing

Can I purchase an award?

At the moment, there are 5 awards that you can obtain by donating to GHB. For further information, contact Maxn.

These are the awards:

I hope this awards will push the members and staffs to do a lot more performance