Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Public Hack Download "Approval"

hardcoregamer

I understand the economics of the download "approval system." You make free users wait for hacks to be approved hoping for us to get frustrated and just buy your VIP. But, I see this going a different route. People unwilling to pay for VIP see your Mods and Admins LAZINESS with the LONG waits required for free hacks and macros to be approved and we think "Damn, if they're this uncommitted to just approving a download.. Then there is no way I'm forking out money to them for VIP." If it is not sheer laziness or unwillingness to accommodate all users on your site then what is it? Are your admins/mods really that busy? If they are, then you need to appoint more mods/admins to accommodate the work imbalance. If safety is your concern, which would make zero sense due to the fact that every download link is required to be accompanied by a virus scan...

The fact if the matter is... By the time your Admins approve links, WarRock, or other games are already patched and need new hacks which starts this FRUSTRATING cycle over again.

VIP trolls and flamers will post on this thread saying "BUY VIP FR00B!!" or "Stop complaining and BUY VIP!" or "VIP matters are more important!" < But the fact of the matter is, this site makes money which makes it a business. Any self-respecting business would go to the ends of the earth to accommodate POTENTIAL BUYERS. And by definition, any registered user on this site is a potential buyer.

Pay attention, and don't just disregard this thread GHB... I'm sure a lot of the community feels this way.

Sincerely,

Frustrated LOYAL Member

• Upvote 4
    • Downvote 3

This is one of the reasons that I don't approve hacks once I see them because

you guys are very annoying and keep spamming the thread "PLEASE APPROVE!!!", etc..

I understand that you want to use those hacks but sometimes im very lazy to work

with them as you stated. This lazyness is caused by people being annoying for hacks.

Unfortunaly I also have been kinda busy with life, been studying for college, also

I need to clean my house, work on it, etc.. Atleast for now, I don't think that we

need any other moderators on the forums.

I always try to do my best when I have some free time like right now, I have like 1

hour to check the website, clean spam, answer threads and approve releases.

Edited by ShadowEternal
    • Upvote 2
    • Downvote 3

This is one of the reasons that I don't approve hacks once I see them because

you guys are very annoying and keep spamming the thread "PLEASE APPROVE!!!", etc..

I understand that you want to use those hacks but sometimes im very lazy to work

with them as you stated. This lazyness is caused by people being annoying for hacks.

Unfortunaly I also have been kinda busy with life, been studying for college, also

I need to clean my house, work on it, etc.. Atleast for now, I don't think that we

need any other moderators on the forums.

I always try to do my best when I have some free time like right now, I have like 1

hour to check the website, clean spam, answer threads and approve releases.

Exaxtly as I stated, you have been busy with life... Completely nothing wrong with that. But GHB needs to compensate with another mod or two. In no way was my post vulgar or "annoying." It was informative and helpful, i even offered plenty of solutions.

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 2

The download-system and the approvements going with it, aren't made for made you waiting.

The download-system and the approvement is for saving you.

The Moderators check if they're working and to check if there are viruses in.

It's not for anoying you.

• Upvote 2

The download-system and the approvements going with it, aren't made for made you waiting.

The download-system and the approvement is for saving you.

The Moderators check if they're working and to check if there are viruses in.

It's not for anoying you.

I understand. But the system needs work.

It IS annoying customers even if it wasnt intended.

• Downvote 2

Yup, its really annoying to wait 4-5 sometimes week for approve (in this time hacks getting detected..).

• Upvote 3

I do agree, There are only a few moderators and GHBSYS.net has more than a few members/guests/users on it, The forums need more moderators, as the previous moderator said... He has a life, awesome.... so does everyone else, but when you moderators/admin's aren't on.. we are. Some people need the hacks, other people just want them. If Neo reads this, which I severely hope he does, then please add a few administrators, such as those with high post counts or those who are online more than the administrators/moderators.

Thought I'd share my opinion as well (:

• Upvote 2

I completely agree with Hardcoregamer. I also understand Mods/Admins have many things going on (in their lives/other matter to attend to) to keep their activity minimal on the site. The wait for a hack to be approved is to long. (In example: Siro Six 15.6 Pub for WarRock has been pending approval for a week now. WarRock has already made another update within that period, which by the time it gets approved, the hack is already going to be detected because the hack wasn't made for that update.)

How long does it take to check to see if a hack is working...?? Maybe you guys do more than I think during this check... You have members provide Screenshots, Virus Scans and the Download itself. Realistically you would check the Virus Scan and run the hack to see if it works. That would take all of maybe 15 minutes... I think...

As you might know, Admins/Mods doesn't only have this website to take care of. As ShadowEternal mentioned, they have a LIFE a HOUSE to CLEAN, they go to COLLEGE. These things are more important then updating hacks.

Yes they should Update Hacks/Approve releases because it's their job on GHBSYS but they also have a life.

If they got few time to work on the hacks I understand it.

As i'm a very patient person, I WAIT for updates. And then I enjoy the hacks again.

Edited by iCheatGHB
    • Upvote 1
    • Downvote 2

How long does it take to check to see if a hack is working...?? Maybe you guys do more than I think during this check... You have members provide Screenshots, Virus Scans and the Download itself. Realistically you would check the Virus Scan and run the hack to see if it works. That would take all of maybe 15 minutes... I think...

atm on my phone

normaly I am online on my tablet so I can't approve any cheat!

For one cheat it takes 15min or sometimes longer if we have problems with it.

We I am pretty sure we do not run the cheat (in my part)

we want to be 100% sure its not a virus.

sometimes 2 moderators are doing a double check!

you are right we have to work on that problem!

• Upvote 3
    • Downvote 1

Ye, but as some1 said - ITS THEIR JOB - i cant belive that i takes so much time. If youre so busy, chose some ppls to all this sections or recruit new. I understand all moderators, but for my updates i got to wait 6 days, for messages with upload problems too. Only Admin (Kvnx) helped me.

Edited by ArtoseruS
    • Upvote 1

Deal with it, if you guys don't like to wait and all you do is click the

- button to low people reputation. Instead of clicking that button and

give out solutions or recommendations to mods all you do is criticize what

he do. By the way there is only 1 hack waiting approval and I scanned it already

but im not approving it yet. I want to talk first with other mods.

Also THIS IS not an easy job, we have to deal everyday with idiotic people

that all they do is complain and beg for hacks, updates, etc..

Closed.

• Upvote 5
    • Downvote 3