Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Arms VIP

NeoIII

no

the public hacks are not updated

as kvn'x said

"VIP always first"

Edited by jumpmanllol

public hack is updated, i just had no time for testing them on NA, so thats why i did not updated the status until i tryed them.

i tested the hacks ( vip ) on NA now and noticed that you only crash by using knife in kombination with rapidfire or telekill. everything else was working fine, also aimbot and telekill as long you dont use "KNIFE" as weapon., antikick is also not working in ca NA

i also tested the public hack for ca na, it seems to be working fine!

Edited by Neo I.I.I

CombatArms Hack is updated for EU & NA.

everyone got extensions.

What features may crash you on NA version:

- using knife with telekill or rapidfire

that includes these new vip hacks?

Battlefield Heroes VIP??

Stop asking please, you are always asking in shoutbox for battlefield heroes VIP.

Its not going to be continued. Unless Zeas pass his source code to Neo and he works

with them also but I doubt it.

It used to be working fine for me but now it says Injection Failed the whole time.

Maybe its Detected Neo ?

It used to be working fine for me but now it says Injection Failed the whole time.

Maybe its Detected Neo ?

injection failed has nothing to do with detection, this problem comes out if your antivirus is blocking access or you do not have admin rights for injector.

How i buy VIP?

http://payment.ghbsys.net/

injection failed has nothing to do with detection, this problem comes out if your antivirus is blocking access or you do not have admin rights for injector.

http://payment.ghbsys.net/

I have been using GHBSYS Pub hacks since 2009 so me anti virus is not blocking it, and I am the Owner of the computer.

there was this comment about using DEP(Data execution prevention) long time ago and i use it now and I dont get a crash after 2 mins ingame but now the hacks keep flashing: chams flashing rather than staying there color,the GUID keeps appearing and disappearing...idk whats doing this?

Edited by magicman8329

Hey guys, first post so yea...

i've been using this for a week and i went camping for the past couple of days and since i got back and downloaded the new patch, the hack gets injected but when i turn something on the only thing that works is the cham and wallhack. the no recoil, spread, engine cham, etc. doesnt work.