Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Moderator Application.

iCarnagee

Hello GHBSYS Community,

I have not officially posted my application as a topic, but i have previously personal messaged Neo I.I.I with my application. However i do see that this would better off being up to discussion with the GHBSYS Team therefore i will post it publicly.

Why i would like to be a part of the GHBSYS Team?

Well i think that i have been here long enough to know the ropes, and to grasp the general conversation in the forums. I feel i would have more to give to the community and its users given the opportunity.

My previous experience in forums?

I have more experience in forum administration than moderation, and truth be told i prefer the administration side to forums, however i cannot and will not apply for the administration position as i feel that would be aiming the bar too high before gaining the trust of Neo and fellow administrators.

I have both experience in vBulletin, free forum hosters, and Invision Power Board.

I indeed have more experience in vBulletin as that is my preference to board styles. However i do know a lot about IPB as well, including the amount of mods i have on my desktop.

My experience does not just range from installing mods, to forum editing it also ranges to script writing/editing for forum buttons and so on. I have created a forum especially for this application, if you are staff and you wish to view this forum then please personal message me. i will only give the link to staff.

As well as my experience in the forum administration industry i also have experience in the gaming industry which can be very valuable when working in a gaming community.

I have been a game master on three different games, all three were MMORPG's however, its the experience in knowledge and sociable skills that count.

I also have more than enough experience in Customer Services as i have ran my own support desks before, and i feel i am efficient when answering a ticket or further more a pm.

What do i have to offer?

Well i simply have myself to offer, there is not much more i can offer before gaining the trust of everyone in the GHBSYS team, and the best way to do so i feel is by proving my loyalty, and how much of a useful asset i can be to the community.

What brought me to GHBSYS?

Well admittedly at first, it was all about the hacks. However, within saying that, it was 3 years ago that i joined this community. and since then i have gained more experience in forum administration than even i could have cared to imagine. So personally i feel as though GHBSYS is what gave me the push to join in on the forum administration. And i also plan to stick to what i know by applying for the position here where my original passion for communities and forums began.

The hours i can put in?

Well i have a Samsung Galaxy s2, which i use all the time at college so i can be online all day answering questions and just generally communicating, then when i arrive home at approximately 3-4pm i can moderate the forum until midnight. Obviously i will have to get off here and there to do my course work. Average college essays :/...

If you would like anymore information then please feel free to ask me!

Edited by jordielmao

I don't like to repeat myself so I'll just redirect you to the application of RGrant, my post there should say everything. We need some kind of dedication to GHB from our users before giving them any kind of rights.