Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

NEW HOME

MarcoAurelio

Thanks for this new home to all the staff especially GHB GHB ELEKTRA for your support, we will meet again here and hopefully cross fire vip haha.

GHB greetings to family.

• Upvote 1

I hope all members find this forums easy to use.

It seems, the staff here is ready to help, and readily available for help and support.

I have so much to learn here, and it is very wonderful to see all the new faces.

Let's work together to make sure all members that are new get their questions answered about the move and changes.

Do not forget to be patient, as we have just began this process!!!

GHB-Elektra

• Upvote 3

Oh yeah! Aint' no place like GHBSYS.

Welcome to our new home..

Please don't forget that we're still a whole family here like in our previous community and everyone is very important to us :)

Regards,

BlackSAFBoy.

• Upvote 1

yeah! can't wait to see "VIP MEMBER" under my name! (gonna wait for CFPH!)

I will be waiting anxiously for vip member CFNA :redbull:

nice to see you guys here :) i hope you enjoy your stay

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be here, it was time to enjoy and relax. :yippi

It seems, the staff here is ready to help, and readily available for help and support.

I have so much to learn here, and it is very wonderful to see all the new faces.

Let's work together to make sure all members that are new get their questions answered about the move and changes.

GHB-Elektra

GHB Elektra i think there is no problem with your performance being a staff here in GHB because im exploring here and im seeing your reply's to the members who are asking their question and asking for help about buying and using the VIP hacks

Keep Up the goodwork :)

GHB-Elektra

For all of the new staff/support members about to read this do not be offended. You are doing an amazing job!

However I just wanted to point out that Elektra is an amazing staff member, at first I was confused why someone with 20 posts was a moderator but honestly you are so helpful and pretty amazing to be around and you have fun in the shoutbox. In my opinion staff such as yourself is the very reason I love GHBSYS.

For all of the new staff/support members about to read this do not be offended. You are doing an amazing job!

However I just wanted to point out that Elektra is an amazing staff member, at first I was confused why someone with 20 posts was a moderator but honestly you are so helpful and pretty amazing to be around and you have fun in the shoutbox. In my opinion staff such as yourself is the very reason I love GHBSYS.

Your right Cure that they are very helpfull

More Power GHB

• 2 weeks later...