Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

SubaGame's MAT VIP (Mission Against Terror)

LucidDream

SubaGame's MAT VIP  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy MAT VIP from GHBSys

• Yes (SubaGames - No IP Restriction, USA,NA,EU,M,Others)
      • Yes (AK Online)
      • Yes (CiB)
      • Yes (SG)
      • Yes (Winner)
      • Yes (China)
      • Depends (Price and Functions)
      • Others "Leave comment here"

Hi all. I use to buy VIP here. After my VIP expired. I decided to look for a new games. Below is more information. If GHBSys decides to pick up this game. I would be the first to buy VIP again.

www.MAT.SubaGames.com (1 version in 1country out of 5)

(The website to SubaGame's MAT - North America, USA, hosted in Canada)

- The NA/USA version hardly has any IP restriction.

- Almost anyone can play it.

- Even if you sell ESP only(I would buy it. As long as it's undetected)

- Even if you sell Ghost Show/wall(I would buy it. As long as it's und)

- There are no other known source for MAT VIP

- No other clan/legit site sells MAT VIP

- MAT is hosted by over 5 companies from around the globe

- MAT uses a old anti-cheat

- A lot of public releases with no new bypasses

SubaGame's MAT may not be as popular as other games. It does has a decent amount, population wise. If GHBsys picks up MAT (SubaGames) and the other versions it offer. Perhaps GHBSys can earn more profit, being the only website that is clean and known.

I want to keep this simple, cause I don't want to waste anyones time.

* If a coder is interested in coding for SubaGame's MAT and has permission.

* I might have some old addresses(.dll) for you to look at. As well as, some recent public releases(.dll) with no bypass.

* Public releases include, show ghost, ESP, Full Bright, Aimbot, Wall and others.

- I hope GHBSys decides to pick up this game. Even if it's a trial vip period(Sell the VIP for a limited amount of time. To test how well it sells) GHBSys would make my dream come true.. I saw Project Blackout got the attention. I thought.. Might as well try my luck with GHBSys..

Edited by LucidDream

I've honestly never heard of the site but I am looking into it now. Any way for GHBsys to get more publicity and members is amazing. Although we will have to see if Krypto or Neo have any spare time, I heard they are working on a CF hack at the moment so if they decide to take on this new hack it may be a while. Also let me just edit this post and ask the question... Is SubGames USA?

Edited by Cure

I came back to GHBSys, knowing they can make anything come true. So I decided this is my last resort. Most of the functions are already publicly released. They just need a bypass for them. I also have some .dll, if a coder would like to look at them. (Once again, those .dll contain codes that are working, but detected)

Thank you for replying to my thread. Let me know what you think of the game.

I'm not looking for any complex either. Maybe just sell VIP with the functions ESP or Ghost Show or Wall. 3 public releases attached together with a bypass. Yes, I am dreaming, but.. At least that would cut down the time for the coders to focus on other projects.

I edited my previous post. Yes, SubaGames is USA and NA. They have other versions around the globe. I saw Project Blackout got the attention. I thought.. Might as well try my luck with GHBSys..

Edited by LucidDream

EU players can play in SubaGame's MAT servers.

So to answer your question. Yes, EU = NA/USA version = SubaGames.

Right now, I don't think they have a license in EU. I'm not sure about that. The developer is a Chinese Company. So they mainly based it around NA, USA, SG, Malay, China and a bunch of other places. The NA version does allow EU players and Spanish/Mexicans/Brazilians.

The NA/USA version hardly has any IP restriction. Almost anyone can play it.

Edited by LucidDream

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to add. SubaMAT has gained many players recently and are about to go on Steam soon. Any chance of Krypto or one of the coders taking a look at this? I wouldn't mind if this was a separate vip package.

No other website is offering vip hacks for any of the MAT versions.

Edited by LucidDream

• 5 months later...

Is there any news on whether or not Mission Against Terror (SubaGames) will be picked up? There are 6 verisons of the game hosted by 6 companies around the world.

Developer(s)
    Kingsoft Dalian JingCai Studio
    Publisher(s)
    Wicked Interactive / Suba Games
    CiB Net Station
    Winner Online
    M1 Games
    Sabay
    PT. Winner Interactive

(More players than WarRock, CombatArms, Project BlackOut combined) Tons of players play this game cause its unique and has modes / items no other game have. This game doesn't have a active anti-cheat either. Hope to see this game gets picked up so I can support GHBSys again. Thank you for your time.

• 2 years later...