Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

My feedback of CA pub

drakko

Hi all

I'm boring so i caame her to give a small and newbie opinion of PUB

Good work, but i think the menu coud have a litle more.... taste.... icon_lol.gif ... if you now what i mean...supdate%20(18).gif

.The fly hack is useless i think maybe in some maps we can use but is pretty obvius to reports and bans supdate%20(2).gif

.The rapid fire is good but very fast... very detectable if you use certains weapons smiley_emoticons_rofl5.gif and if the target have full opions menu he can see the bullets trace.. smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

.I miss the no fog and the aimboat with low speed aim smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

I have windows 8.1

some problems to inject (inject but after, client and loader goes down) but if i load when " nexon security" tag apears goes fine smiley_emoticons_hurra3.gif

bugs... i think...lol smiley_emoticons_fred_zocker_augen_4eck.

- nx chams

. it's for all gamers enemy and team

. litle parts of map dont let hit target... they come forward (in my screen) after target pass wall (for exemple) and i cant hit target and i'm death...lol smiley_emoticons_lol1.gif

- no recoil

. less damage??? 416CQB...full clip 40bullets, simple target with no vest, many times i cant kill icon_confused.gif

- Rapid fire

. looooool..... too fast.... supdate%20(2).gif

and last... dunno where to put... i think because chams... horizon line apears when pick sniper...half screen turns blue...like when you fall to sea and pass water line... desapears when i scope... i'll try to post a screenshot

atm its the bugs i finded in 4h gameplay... the loader its fine if i find others i'll post

sry for bad inglish...lol... i'm portuguese smiley_emoticons_hurra3.gif

putting side this... its a great work... simple, easy and dont create lag

and max...my last day was fine... smiley_emoticons_party.gif ...supdate%20(14).gif ... smiley_emoticons_kolobok-party-dancers.g ... bb.gif ...smiley_emoticons_sex3.gif ...

smiley_emoticons_charly_rofl.gif ... with whiffe and kids...

i hope yours good too icon_thumbs1.gif

see you guys soon

regards to all

looooooooooooooooooool....

dam... i think i was banned.... smiley_emoticons_lol1.gif

anyone can tell me if i can avoid server logs ban??

wtf is server logs?

lol... true i abused a litle of pub....facepalm.gif

3h gameplay... almost 800 kills smiley_emoticons_kopfschmerz.gif

next acc gonna try a litle more soft...smiley_emoticons_lachtot.gif kill streak.... smiley_emoticons_freu.gif

this guys in nexon are getting smart....smiley_emoticons_charly_rofl.gif

Edited by drakko
    • Upvote 1

Drakko, thank you for your feedback.

Its nice and very helpful when people give their feedback, so that the coder knows what he can improve.

I will present this feedback to him.

- SyntaxError__

• Upvote 1