Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

CAN YOU HELP ME? NO ONE RESPOND TO NOTHING.

oTrez

Yesterday I tried to login in the "GuideTech" it was telling me my information was wrong/incorrect (When it was correct).  Made a new account because I thought my first account was bugged. Made the new account tried to sign in to download the loader so I can buy VIP, couldn't login again, so then I signed out. Once I signed out,  their was a option to sign in through "via Discord". I signed in with that It took me to the website and it said banned from the website you're no longer able to use this website. But on discord it connect "via Discord login" , so I was able to make a complaint in "General Support" gave all the information I had so someone could help me. 1 Staff member replied to me, the name was "kick" something, she/he told me I had to wait for a response from the actuals owners. So I waiting for that response  for hours, couldn't wait much longer so I decided to go to bed. Once I wake up I see I am no longer in the server!, I tried to join back but I couldn't. Which means I was banned FOR WHAT EXACTLY?... Now before I even registered on this website, I went to "Join our Official Discord-Channel" its says "Connect" so I connect to the discord. I then proceed to ask questions in DM's since I couldn't type in General chat, I Dm'd 'staff members' and the 'Owner Of The Server' I do NOT get ONE reply. I asked so they could help go through what I needed to do, but no everyone thinks their too good to respond to anyone in the DM's. I was gonna buy CA Classic/Reloaded Premium. You know its good thing I  Dm'd the staff members  and they didn't respond back, that just shows me they don't give a F***. If I had bought the VIP it would of been worse because you guys banned me on the discord, so good thing to know that this website Is a complete F***in  scam, Thank you have a nice day. Bye

All i see is multiple threads from you and no Direct MSG to me. IT clearly states in DISCORD TO DIRECT MSG ME TO GET VERIFIED.  As for now being able to login loader. 

"Please make sure you register normally before linking your discord or your password won't be accepted in the loader. If you face such an issue, please DIRECT MSG Me in discord or PM me in forums with the TITLE "DISCORD LOGIN ERROR" and i'll reset your password manually so you can reset it yourself in settings. This happens because our encryption is different than discord itself. "