Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Notice

NeoIII

neo weißte was ? eig. richtig schade dass du aufhörst vllt mit wr cheat

aba ich jhab noch ne idee wie ghb saufiele members kriegen kann und damit mein ich viel^^

Könnteste vllt ein Bot für Silkroadonline entwickeln? dann würd ich in sro werbung machen und dann kommen so vile ne.

z.b bei der seite http://www.bot-cave.net/main/ diewarn nur paar monaten war der bot verkauft ^^

denk mal zweimal darüber biggrin.gif

this is the best one Idea ever in this Thread!...

If you stop coding WarRock u should try to Code an Silkroad Online Bot , auto Login e.q ... Like a VIP Bot and a Public Bot

I can't code anything... but U are master of it i think so IF YOU STOP CODING WARROCK just try Silkroad Online.... A Good Bot

brings a LOT OF MONEY ... Some good things i think its not so easy but --> You can do it <--

greetz

_____

krekka

• Replies 94
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL OF YOU, F4CKIN READ:

Neo is gonna quit warrock cheating MAYBE and IN A FEW MONTHS

HE NEVER SAID HE GONNA QUIT NOW!

Hello everyone,

About the WarRock Cheats, i am currently not able to get them working, i am getting banned for some cheatshield issue.

and about the k2 Head Admin, yes its true he contacted me and we talked, he want me to take off ALL warrock cheats or he will sue me.

and dont believe the shit that anyone paid me to not make cheats.

ill maybe wanna quit warrock cheating but not now, maybe in some months! pls be patient thx

They can not sue you on any grounds. Nothing on this website is server sided or modifies the client. They can hardware ban you at the most for breaking terms of use. I talked to my brother who is currently in law school and we went over the terms of use very closely. He says that as long as you are not giving out anything that is aimed or has the potential to harm k2 networks servers, you have nothing to worry about. If you need any legal advice please do not hesitate to ask me, I will tell my brother and get back to you. This really is a great site and I would really hate to see it closed down for no reason. Do not listen to any admins from k2 network. They are all idiots, they barley know how to operate the servers.

Edit: Many game publishers threat to sue cheaters but rarely ever carry it out. If k2 network actually has a good argument and actually does sue you can always just shut down the site if you did not wish to go to court. I really do think you are completely innocent though.

Edited by heyguys

thx for the info on law xD

pls all stop flooding my pm inbox O.o i will not read if i get 100pm's +++

I don't think that's true but if it is, that is just pathetic. They have to bribe out cheaters? They can't sit their asses down in front of the computer like they are supposed to and actually spectate games instead of jacking off on k2Diva all day.

Edited by heyguys

Hopefully Neo you continue to make WarRock cheats in a few months. It's the only game I play :'(

Then you will be handed an extension.

he would of told you all if he knew.

mhm, thanks...

the cheats are working, but you will get banned with them!

i said i quit warrock cheats maybe in some months and only if there are not anymore so much people who want the cheats!

ummm what do u meen by is there are not anymore so much ppl who want the cheat

IM SURE WE ALL WANT THEM LOL =D WR cheats are fun enjoy pwnin nubz

Edited by lils0be

Goodluck Neo. K2 Sucks, they will be taken down. Even if we do not succeed, I can rape them my own ways. I know some exploits through the ad server, and can remod the game. So hey, even with semi-vip cheats, we can rule. xD

Nexon and K2 are acting up this month. shutting down paypals and sending cease and dissit notices to hosts

Neo,

i wish you a lot of luck in ur life + in other cheats, i really understand why you quit, i hope someday you will be back to bring us the cheats;).

with friendly greets,

xNublikex

hm, when you are going to stop coding cheats, it wouldbe fine if noone else would create cheats then...I would like a cheaterfrre warrock, but not a warrock with cheaters of other forums...

They cannot sue you....u aint cheating server just only client side. and second they arent cheats they are cheats.

I will pay for wrrk cheats in future too. But they cannot sue anybody who uses or makes cheats.

Fuck Of Warrock But DONT Fuck Of Warrock Cheats I Love it why? This Is a verry Long History HE BANNED MY LV 65 ACCOUNT BYE Have I Saye AND I BUY VIP BANN FOR EVER DONT BANNED NEO DONT BANNED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDO.o;):D:lol::lol:

Are you only here because of the cheats? -.-

Yes i am.

Neo dont stop to makeing cheats pleas !

or buy me 180Days premium xD + all weapons ;)

what u think how many ppl are leaving ghb when u dont make anywarrock cheats?

and i think u dont want to start ghb from the beging and makeing some troubel to get members or not?

btw -> Yes he sayed MAYBE but MAYBE is maybe its just an idea but we dont want that idea O.o

neo weißte was ? eig. richtig schade dass du aufhörst vllt mit wr cheat

aba ich jhab noch ne idee wie ghb saufiele members kriegen kann und damit mein ich viel^^

Könnteste vllt ein Bot für Silkroadonline entwickeln? dann würd ich in sro werbung machen und dann kommen so vile ne.

z.b bei der seite http://www.bot-cave.net/main/ diewarn nur paar monaten war der bot verkauft ^^

denk mal zweimal darüber biggrin.gif

this is the best one Idea ever in this Thread!...

If you stop coding WarRock u should try to Code an Silkroad Online Bot , auto Login e.q ... Like a VIP Bot and a Public Bot

I can't code anything... but U are master of it i think so IF YOU STOP CODING WARROCK just try Silkroad Online.... A Good Bot

brings a LOT OF MONEY ... Some good things i think its not so easy but --> You can do it <--

greetz

_____

krekka

public bot dont gave only vip because its only 1 bot with very much funktions^^