- Welcome To Ghbsys
- Combat Arms Classic Public is released
- CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
- Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
- Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
- Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
- Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- 9 replies
- 515 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 502 views
- Add Reply
Hello GHB Users,
I'm sure most of you are aware our old discord has been removed by discord developers themselves. Usually this happens when someone reports a server for activities that are against the TOS of discord. To respect and abide by their TOS, we've removed public access to our discord. Only Verified users aka VIP members, Special Members, and any other higher tier members will be able to use our discord. All this means is that VIP users will get faster support since our main focus will ONLY be VIP members. As for all public users, please make a thread if you have an issue or any questions and or concerns. Note: normal members may join discord to PM staff members directly, that is not restricted as of right now but please only use that for payment issues and guid issues. Any other concerns will be ignored.
How to connect your ACCOUNT on Ghbsys to Discord. Please refer to this thread,
As of right now, we're working on automatic system that will sync roles according to your rank on forums. For now however, once you join discord please DM either @usman or @ultra and send us a SCREENSHOT of your loader and discord open. Like this,
Thank You for you patience and we will continue to make GHB a bigger platform for cheats.
Hello CSGO users, as promised the anti-OBS build of the cheat that I've been kept as a hostage for a few months has been released.
I've also added an additional tab on the menu for the "legit" users that want to customize the settings for different weapon categories.
To hide all visuals on stream it is required to disable "capture third-party overlays" in OBS.
Who's Online 1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)
Who Was Online122 Users were Online in the Last 24 Hours
- Dr.Weed @ High Life
Most OnlineNewest Member