Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hey, I am Jeff Valentine. Ign is CAKillerGuy. And i know. That is a lame ass name. Although it survived since 02 of september 2012. While i hacked on it with GHBsys.

I am 22 years old, and i live in the netherlands. I was born and raised most of my years in California. I am also member of this forum since 02th of september. 2012. And i have seen improving alot. Although what suprises me is that we keep the forum theme the same. I like that confidence.

I always kept monitoring the threats and posts. I never actually posted on them. Why ? Unless i saw a fight or a qiedtion my mind really didn't bother. But now since i am a bit older. I wanna start being supportive. And caring for this Great group of people. This community.

This family !

My Name is Jeff. Jeff Valentine,

And i talk to you guys later.

Jeff Valentine, looks like a name that'll get a girl's wet

Welcome to the brotherhood of GHBSYS