Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

selling 2 runespace accounts lvl 75 zerker and lvl 85

haxxorownz

hey im selling my 2 runescape accounts ...

the first 1 is named pking b0zz62 hes lvl 85 and got all quests you need in p2p like monkey madness biohazard horror from deep and lots of other...

the other account lvl 75 named str990wn4g3 hes zerker pure and got the same quests

check the both in ranglists for getting stats and if u are interested write down here

mfg haxxorownz

• 4 weeks later...

hey i would like to have the lvl 85 and if itz a rip off then im reporting u to ghb and ur gonna get banned and if it is i would want my money back so if i were u i wouldnt rip me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bananadevil: :car: xD :verycrazy: :banananeon: :busted:;):banned:O.o :explode3ou8: ;)

Edited by basetag1

• 3 weeks later...

i give you a acc lv 21+ in warrock and a rsbot wit all skill you want for the acc lv 75 if you scram me i will report you and you will get banned!!!

i give you a acc lv 21+ in warrock and a rsbot wit all skill you want for the acc lv 75 if you scram me i will report you and you will get banned!!!

www.rsbot.org

thats a good rsbot for the people who want to bot.

• 3 months later...