Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

maple hack work for ever!

kocke

Since Im bored ( as usual ) , I decided to make a TUT for Wz Editing using HaRepacker/DemSwZ, I included some pictures so its easier to follow. ( I KNOW THERE ARE ALLOT OF TUTS ABOUT THIS DONT FLAME ME!, I JUST PLACE IT ALL IN ONE THREAD! )

Ok Lets start with sVac, NOTE SVAC ONLY WORKS ON FLYING MONSTERS!

1- Open HaRepacker/DemSwZ (Note works different than HaRepacker)

2- Open Map.Wz

3- Click on the (+) sign next to Map.wz

4- Now Click on Physics.img

5- Click on flySpeed ( it should say its value is 200 )

6- Press Ctrl+M and enter 0 at value(this will make the monster to freeze)

7- Now you gotta find your MAP ID ( the map you wanna svac )

8- This ID can be found at a GMhandbook or other ID list.

9- For Instance I will use the Malady map, which ID is 100040106.

10- So now click on Map (+)

11- Depending on what Number your ID starts with (mine is 1 in this case)

so I have to click on Map1 (+).

12- I now have to find my map ID in the huge list,

(Ctrl+F then type the ID is way quicker)

13- When found double click it.

14- Go back to the ID and you notice a couple of things have opened.

15- Go to Foothold (+)

16- Keep clicking all of the (+) untill you find a 0 underneath one. Close the others when found. For me its under 1.

17- Now we will make a fake foothold. Click on 0 and press Ctrl+A and name it : 0 then leave Content blank and type : WzSubProperty

18- Now click this newly made Foothold and press Ctrl+A again.

Name this as : next then content : 0 and the type : WzCompressedIntProperty ( repeat this for all the Ctrl+A steps at 0 )

19- Go back to the Fake 0 again and Ctrl+A again and name it : prev, with the content as : 0

20- Ctrl+A again at 0 and name it : x1, with the content as a number which we will find later on. This is the spot that we're going to vac at, just give it a random number till we start FHMapping.

21- Ctrl+A again at 0 and name it : x2, content which we will find later on.

22- Ctrl+A again at 0 and name it as y1, contentwhich we will find later on

23- Lastly , Ctrl+A again at 0 and name it as y2, content which we will find later on

24- Now go back to your MAP ID and go to Render Map, and find a spot where you want to vac at.( Write the coördinates down on a paper )

The X value is for the x1 property we created just now and the Y value is for the y1 property we created just now

25- Go to x1 and y1 and enter the values in there ( press ctrl+M to edit )

26- Now for the x2 value you have to +1 at the x1 value

( so -10+1 does not make -11 but -9 ) As for the y2 value its the complete opposite you do y1+1 ( so -1000 makes -1001 NOT -999 )

27- Now click file and press save - its allot of MB its saving so be prepared to wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

DEM + No Delay

1- Open HaRepacker/DemSwZ (Note works different than HaRepacker)2- Open Skill.wz

3- Go to your skill ID for instance Slash Blast which is 1001005

4- Go to 100 ( because thats the first 3 numbers of Slash blast ID )

5- Double click that, and go to skill(+) then to 1001005 which is slash blast

6- click on 1001005 (+) and then press Ctrl+A - Name : action - content blank - Type - WzSubProperty

7- Go to action and press Ctrl+A again - Name : 0 - Content : sit - Type : WzStringProperty now you No Delayed your skill.

8- To make it a DEM skill go to your skill and find your skill lvl and press Ctrl+A again, - Name : rb - Content : 9999999,9999999 ( which are X, Y coördinates ) Type - WzVectorProperty

9- Go to skill ID again and press Ctrl+A again, - Name : lt - Content :

-9999999,-9999999 - Type - WzVectorProperty

10- Now your skill is DEM ( note some skills D/c )

11- Just save it and your done

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

GodMode ( MIGHT A/B )

1- Open HaRepacker/DemSwZ (Note works different than HaRepacker)

2- Open Mob.wz

3- Click on the (+)

4- Find monster ID

5- Double click this ID

6- Go To Info and click on BodyAttack now press Ctrl+M and change value to 0. now this monster wont damage you.

7- I dont know if Magic attacks can damage you or not ( havent tested this yet) but there will be a way if not ^^

8- Save it and your done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it, and once again I KNOW MOST OF THIS / ALL HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY SO DONT FLAME ME!

- Download Links

- HaRepacker 3.1.2 - http://www.-!Forbidden Upload Site, please give me 3 days Suspend!-/download.php?jxm2wd22kgz

- GMHandbook v62 - http://www.-!Forbidden Upload Site, please give me 3 days Suspend!-/download.php?iuodmondznm

- Clean Wz Files - http://www.gamekiller.net/ems/9516-c...-ms-files.html

- DemSwz - http://www.-!Forbidden Upload Site, please give me 3 days Suspend!-/download.php?230akaqhpns

Thank me if I actually helped you with this

Edited by kocke

• 4 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    How do i use the codes in the GM Handbook?

to use the codes in the gm hand book u must first have the privilages and to do that u must download the user files of all account/character which basic member have privlige of 1 payed members are 10 mods are 50 admins are 70 GMs are 100 creaters are 1000 and event team is all at 80 so you must find ur name in the file and change privlage to 1000 to be creator (non stop fun)

to download file u will find by searching maplestory character/useraccount file from nexon Me and cople people have it i dont know bout any others only 50people found and dl it so far. good luck

How do i use the codes in the GM Handbook?

to use the codes in the gm hand book u must first have the privilages and to do that u must download the user files of all account/character which basic member have privlige of 1 payed members are 10 mods are 50 admins are 70 GMs are 100 creaters are 1000 and event team is all at 80 so you must find ur name in the file and change privlage to 1000 to be creator (non stop fun)

to download file u will find by searching maplestory character/useraccount file from nexon Me and cople people have it i dont know bout any others only 50people found and dl it so far. good luck

• 2 weeks later...
    • 7 months later...