Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Orangebox unl0ck3r

Finalshaker

orangebox.jpg

Hallo Leute!

Ich habe soeben im Netz ein Crack gefunden, der ähnlich wie PacSTEAM funktionieren soll, nur online!

Ich probier ihn grade aus, poste morgen Mittag meine Ergebnisse, da ich im Moment leider zu wenig Zeit habe mir das ganze anzusehen!

Aufjedenfall sagt Virustotal.com schonmal das das kein Virus/Trojaner o.ä ist und NOD32 meldet sich auch nicht bei mir.

Mit diesem Hack ist es euch möglich, Spiele der Orangebox zu spielen (darunter CS:S, Team fortress 2,portal,hl2,hl2:ep1,ep2 usw..)

Enlgish:

Hello of people! I found only on-line one just now in the net a Crack, which is to function similarly as PacSTEAM! I try it out degrees, poste noon tomorrow my results, there I for the moment unfortunately too little time has me the whole to regard! Aufjedenfall does not say already times that to Virustotal.com virus/Trojaner o.ä is and NOD32 does not announce themselves also to me. With this chop is possible it you to play plays of the orange box (under it CS: S, team fortress 2, portal, hl2, hl2: ep1, ep2 etc.)

Virustotal:

http://www.virustotal.com/de/analisis/e69d...b29634dff41951c

Edited by SpongeBob

can someone, translate that in english ? i would realy appreciate it xD

This is in english,

Hello of people! I found only on-line one just now in the net a Crack, which is to function similarly as PacSTEAM! I try it out degrees, poste noon tomorrow my results, there I for the moment unfortunately too little time has me the whole to regard! Aufjedenfall does not say already times that to Virustotal.com virus/Trojaner o.ä is and NOD32 does not announce themselves also to me. With this chop is possible it you to play plays of the orange box (under it CS: S, team fortress 2, portal, hl2, hl2: ep1, ep2 etc.)

hmm.... ^_^

orangebox.jpg

Hallo Leute!

Ich habe soeben im Netz ein Crack gefunden, der ähnlich wie PacSTEAM funktionieren soll, nur online!

Ich probier ihn grade aus, poste morgen Mittag meine Ergebnisse, da ich im Moment leider zu wenig Zeit habe mir das ganze anzusehen!

Aufjedenfall sagt Virustotal.com schonmal das das kein Virus/Trojaner o.ä ist und NOD32 meldet sich auch nicht bei mir.

Mit diesem Hack ist es euch möglich, Spiele der Orangebox zu spielen (darunter CS:S, Team fortress 2,portal,hl2,hl2:ep1,ep2 usw..)

Enlgish:

Virustotal:

can i have my account back???

Ehm...what u mean i found it in the internet and i used it too my account is still working!

well i tried it and now my email has been change and my acc name i cant login or change my pass.........

Guest osuhnsinevar
    I dont know what it is im not a stealer i found it!

Im still using my account!

sryfor spami need the shoutbox

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 6 months later...
    orangebox.jpg

Hallo Leute!

Enlgish:

Virustotal:

Sry, but EVERYONE can buy a crypter that makes stuff like this undetectable. Or it just uses a sumple webbrowser to Transmit GET data. Simple but undetectable.

• 2 months later...

The file is missing.

#Closed