Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Trading & Scamming

NeoIII

Hello GHB,

Attention, our Forum Rules for Trading Stuff got updated!

German: http://ghbsys.net/ghb/index.php?showtopic=3703

23. Tauschgeschäft, Verkäufe

Zusätzlich geltende Regeln zu diesem Thema: Klick Hier

Der Versuch jemanden zu betrügen oder der Betrug selbst endet in einem permanenten Forenban.

Der korrekte Weg einen Mittelmann zu kontaktieren ist mit dem Verhandlungspartner festzustellen wer der Mittelmann sein wird und ihn dann selber über das Forum PrivateNachrichten System zu kontaktieren.

Aktzeptiert keine InstantMessenger Informationen wenn ihr nicht in der Lage seit nachzuvollziehen ob diese gefälscht sind. ( Diese Vorgehensweise dient eurem eigenen Schutz, also befolgt diese Schritte! )

English: http://ghbsys.net/ghb/index.php?showtopic=2480

23. Trading, Selling

Additional Rules to this Theme: Click Here

Trying to scamm or scamming will get you permanetly Banned.

The correct way of contacting a Middleman is to clearify who is the middleman with your trading partner contacting the middleman yourself via the boards' PrivateMessaging system.

Do not accept any InstantMessenger contactinformation if you are not able to verify that its not a fake. ( This is to your own security, follow this steps! )

Some People are faking ICQ and/or MSN contacts ( maybe also other messenger's ) of our StaffMembers and maybe other people.

Read the rules, follow them, it should help you to get less scammed.

we are not responible for any failed tradings!

The GHB Management

Edited by Major`

Sucht euch nen richtigen Middleman und macht es nicht via icq O.o

MFG und gute News

Hiii Neo.. i was wondering when comes the new hack? it's been almost a month since the hack been updated =/ .. ow take ur time neo O.o make it nice ow btw i apologize for my lame topic.. i have thought that i've got scammed .. >_< but the truth was.. the hack still wasnt updated =/ but okay u do a great work ... see you, take care xD <3

xD shaddixx is a scammer :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

<3 spaß mein schatz.. O.o

ne zum thema middleman würden sich staff member bereit erklärn für sowas ? oft haben die kein boqq

Edited by Cнιkα

• 2 weeks later...