Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Selling Ca EU acc LVL 2LT 3!

IAmCrazyXD

I say that i will give screens in my MSN! so read first! and i say come with offers so give offer first before you ask for something ! THX!

He have no account i think. Cause i said Screen, he said NO, i said link, he said NO cause he think i will report him, then i said, give me loginname and pw, but not the secret code, then i cant change password. He said allways NO, he said 25 €paysafe, then i can get the acc. and he is a new user...

AND HE HAVE 2 accounts here

http://ghbsys.net/ghb/index.php?showuser=177863

http://ghbsys.net/ghb/index.php?showuser=177395

SCAMMER

Edited by Al_Capone

Lol funny ! the acc still for sale! cammon buy buy buy!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Al Capone dont lie! i say you want screen ? you say no give link then say give id and pass lol

i ask you if you want screens 5 times if not more so dont lie idiot scammer dont say i scamm when i not scamm you idiot scammer Biene Maja!

DONT BELIVE HIM I WANT SEND HIM SCREENS AND HE DONT WANT! I AM NOT SCAMM HIM HE LIE!

And the 2 acc is because i forget the PW of CrazyLOVE!

Sory for that and i not scamm he just dont want screens want my id and pass so go and say i scammer !

Edited by IAmCrazyXD

WTH?!?!? why delet my topic omg i say i give screens in MSN!!!!!!!!!!!! omg WTH because i new so you belive to this stupid scammer that say i scamm and i realy want send him screens?!? omg back my TOPIC! i will add screens ! and delet AL Capone Reply people will think i scammer and i not! delet this!

Edited by IAmCrazyXD

WTH?!?!? why delet my topic omg i say i give screens in MSN!!!!!!!!!!!! omg WTH because i new so you belive to this stupid scammer that say i scamm and i realy want send him screens?!? omg back my TOPIC! i will add screens ! and delet AL Capone Reply people will think i scammer and i not! delet this!

Yeah, why u think, i lie ? i dont know u, u are new, i get nothing, if i lie, also, i have no reason to lie... maybe u have the acc, but i think then, u wont sell it, u will only scam. U said i am a stupid scammer ? I pay for my VIP here...

TRASH

Edited by Al_Capone

Yes sure because i new so i scammer?!? yes sure you right and dont say that i am scammer if i not scamm you because its lie so you are a lier! i ask you if you want screens! so dont lie that i say you no when you ask from screens because you not ask for you say link or id and PW! so stop lie and stop say i scammer when i not Admin plz delete his Reply he f a c k my name! without reason!

THX!

and for that you say i dont give me acc so i will because i not need him anymore me and my freind have better acc lvl 1LT 4 so stop lie and say i scammer

Some mod PLEASE close this topic.

This user is the same user who was banned for selling an account , that doesn't excist anymore.

The account is banned=)

for your information

look for malakas post.

All of you that say i am scammer wrong! its not me who you think i am! so i dont care i sell this acc before some hours to someone from other furom with Midele Man! and i give him all details sirmike its not your acc I-C-U that you always say in my topics! so stop cry on something that i not do and say i am scammer cuz this acc that i try sell here sold before some Hours so you can close it anyways now bb all of u Biene Majas idiots !