Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Need Help with finishing a hack

jbell07

Ok i need some help with finishing my new runescape hack!

Heres a it is:

Runescape-keylogger.gif

This is what i would like doing to it:::

- It turning into a program

- Where there is empty spaces there need to be buttons. (other then where the Username:, Password: and BankPin: is they need to be able to write in.

Would would love who ever can help and will credit them on the day of release and will be credited on youtube aswell

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

Edited by jbell07

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Runescape is possible to hack, but it's not quite that easy; the closest you can get to a gold hack is a massive looting hack.

That works simply by taking the coordinates (and count/id) of items and the time remaining before they can be picked up; those that can be, are.. And those that can't be, are as soon as they can be. Simple, right? As far as stat hacks, level hacks, gold hacks, and the like --- that's only possible on private servers (or if you plan on tunneling, cloaking, mirroring the servers [which would require TONS of room], writing through a secured connection using trickle methods, and clearing all logs on the way out; then if you made a single mistake risking legal action taken because they won't know WHAT you did on the servers, and the payment system is linked).

I suggest you just stick with cosmetic (client-sided) hacks and botting. Even I'm not fucking stupid enough to do something that could get me into legal trouble. I'm fine with botting and having the possibility of being banned, but jailtime? Just no.

Edited by Neurotoxous