Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

[GHB] - GuidTech VIP Protection Client

NeoIII

Hello GHB,

i am sorry for all combat arms vip users, i need to tell you that i have not worked at all on the hack!

but i worked on this here:

Ill present a new vip client that will combin all our hacks in 1 client, this client will everytime selfupdate if there is any update out ( on our server )

we also can remote disable hacks if they are detected ( controll panel for admins is not finished yet )

this client is more aggressive with double guid entrys and its accounts, it should be near impossible to leach hacks anymore, without waiting the time period of 3 hours ( maybe soon this time period get extended to 7 hours )

this client will be inplemented soon! and from now on ill try to fix the combat arms hack ( your lost time get extended as allways ) this may take some time again since they added more anticheat protection.

here are some screens:

update_screenewgf.png info_screen98u2.png loaded_screenpjuw.png login_screend810.png log_screenijjw.png main_screenaj2d.png

Thanks to: learn_more form uc-forum.com, Hans211, and everyone in IRC who helped me or tested my client.

Edited by Neo I.I.I

• Replies 86
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome = )

endlich issa fertig *gg* O.o : D

Also soweit ich das richtig verstanden hab hast du die meiste Zeit an dem neuen Guid gearbeitet hast und nicht an dem CA VIP Hack?

Aber das mit dem neuen GUID find ich klasse:D

It looks nice:D

Nice job O.o

But i have lost 1 week VIP:(

Edited by DerAdrian

das soll jetzt nich scheisse kommen ich finds auch toll das er das gemacht hat aber

für alle die ca spielen ich find das etwas doof man wartet seit einer woche in der hoffnung darauf

das er den hack bearbeitet und dann das weiter warten xD

aber mit dem guide ist echt ne coole idee gewesen!! O.o

Hello GHB,

i am sorry for all combat arms vip users, i need to tell you that i have not worked at all on the hack!

Ill present a new vip client that will combin all our hacks in 1 client, this client will everytime selfupdate if there is any update out ( on our server )

we also can remote disable hacks if they are detected ( controll panel for admins is not finished yet )

this client is more aggressive with double guid entrys and its accounts, it should be near impossible to leach hacks anymore, without waiting the time period of 3 hours ( maybe soon this time period get extended to 7 hours )

this client will be inplemented soon! and from now on ill try to fix the combat arms hack ( your lost time get extended as allways ) this may take some time again since they added more anticheat protection.

here are some screens:

update_screenewgf.png info_screen98u2.png loaded_screenpjuw.png login_screend810.png log_screenijjw.png main_screenaj2d.png

Thnaks to: learn_more form uc-forum.com, Hans211, and everyone in IRC who helped me or tested my client.

Hello GHB,

here are some screens:

Thnaks to: learn_more form uc-forum.com, Hans211, and everyone in IRC who helped me or tested my client.

Verry nice Neo =) but when it will be realesed?

Edited by aki4444

Schön schön bin echt begeistert macht das öffnen von den hacks noch einfacher und besser

Thanks Cocrea

thx neo ALL PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON FOR NEO PLS!!!!

Hello GHB,

here are some screens: