Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

How to hack anything you want xD

piratlser56

Hi guys today I"m going to show you how to hack many differnt applications with Cheat Engine (which is btw the oldest hacking program that exists O.o)

[hide_me]First. You will need to download Cheat Engine so go here :

link to cheat engine download

Second. Open the process you want to hack EX: spider solitaire, pinball etc..

2b. The settings should like like mine:

1stscreen.jpg

Third. You will need to open up Cheat Engine and then once you've opened up Cheat Engine you must now find the process you want to hack

2ndscreen.jpg

2ndscreen-1.jpg

Fourth. You will need to find the number or score you would like to change (hack) then type that number in here

3rdscreen.jpg

otherscreen.jpg

Fifth. You click on "New Scan" then "First Scan" then a bunch of address should pop up in the left side

3rdscreen-1.jpg

4thscreen.jpg

Sixth. You will need to go to the program (Ex: spider solitaire) and then you need to do something to change the score

(like in spider solitaire make a move so you get more points)

Seventh. You will need to go back to the Cheat Engine and go to where it says "Next Scan" then click on that

5thscreen.jpg

Eighth. You will see only one address pop up in the left column now then double click on that address

6thscreen.jpg

Nineth. Then the address information should pop up in the bottom box and then you will need to double click on the number all the way on the end of the info.

7thscreen.jpg

Tenth. Then a box should show up and say "Change Value" then you can change to whatever you like, just not too long of a number or it won't work

anotherscreen.jpg

Eleventh. Then go back to the program and do another thing so that your score changes and there ya go.

[/hide_me]

You have successfuly hacked your program xD

proofscreen.jpg

Here's some extra info about some errors you might get and some Q and A's

- if the score goes to 0 after you changed the value (this is a common error) just re-do the process and it should work

hackglitched.jpg

- If you've tried hacking a certain process multiple times and it just won't work this simply means that you probaly won't be able to hack it

and you'll have to hack something else

Question "I tried to hack an online game and when i picked out the process for my browser (firefox, google chrome, internet explorer, etc.)

there was multiple process for it with the same name and i clicked on the first one and tried to hack it and it didn't work"

Answer (this is also something common that happens with browser procesess and numerous other procesess) If this happens you will just

have to try to hack every one until you find the right process sorry

I have done this on countless online games and basically hacked the leaderboards for games that are on sites like addictinggames.com or hallpass.com

• Replies 58
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rep

Hi guys today I"m going to show you how to hack many differnt applications with Cheat Engine (which is btw the oldest hacking program that exists O.o)

[ Hidden part. View original post. ]

proofscreen.jpg

- if the score goes to 0 after you changed the value (this is a common error) just re-do the process and it should work

hackglitched.jpg

- If you've tried hacking a certain process multiple times and it just won't work this simply means that you probaly won't be able to hack it

Question "I tried to hack an online game and when i picked out the process for my browser (firefox, google chrome, internet explorer, etc.)

there was multiple process for it with the same name and i clicked on the first one and tried to hack it and it didn't work"

Answer (this is also something common that happens with browser procesess and numerous other procesess) If this happens you will just

I have done this on countless online games and basically hacked the leaderboards for games that are on sites like addictinggames.com or hallpass.com

• Upvote 1

proofscreen.jpg

hackglitched.jpg

mhhh, lzsee

proofscreen.jpg

hackglitched.jpg

proofscreen.jpg

hackglitched.jpg

ad

proofscreen.jpg

hackglitched.jpg