Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Call Of Duty 7:Vietnam Trailer

marker101

Hey i just Found this Trailer this Morning so i uploaded It to my Youtube Channel.

Here It Is

Wouw looks nice

bat it dont looks like the Vietnam war

the soldiers need an Older look

bkhlhgljhgjhgljhgkjhgjhgkjhhgkjhgkjhhgkjhgkjhgjhgjhgkjhgkjhgjhgkhgjhkgkjhgkjhgkj

hgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjgkjhgkjhgkjhgjkgjhkgkjhgkjgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkj

hgkjhgkjhkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkhgjkhgkjhgkjhgkjhgk

jhgkjhgkjhglkjghkjgkjhgkjhgjhkgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgku

fgdsgfdsgfdsfgdsgfdsgfdsgfdsgfvdsgfdsgfdsgfdsgfdsgfdsgfdsfgdsgfdsgfdsgfdsgfdsfgd

sgfdsgfdsgfsfdgsgfsgfshjdas sfdajhsdlfhsadbksd fkjafdsasklddasn dsdassa ddasd as dads sdda adyxd das das asda sd asd ads dsa ads dsa ads dsa sad ads ads ads dsa dsa dsa das dsa das sad dsa ads das sad sad sda sad sda das dsa dsa dsa dsa dsa dsa dsa dsa sda sad sd a dsadsa dsa dsa sd a sda

chaser erlaubt stealer und hat nene kleinen schwanz denn ducrch ihn habe ich über 200 accs

im older in registering then all of u haha u guys are so new i am 2 years of being here and 2 posts haha 1 post per year WOOOHOO haha now this is my 3rd post

• 4 weeks later...

tja ich hab das game schon gezockt O.o echt net schlecht aber einfach noch zuviel verbuggt xD

• 3 months later...