Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Selling Combat Arms eu Account/Verkaufe Combat arms Eu account

thiinan

Hey guys,

I am selling a msg 1 ranked combat arms eu account. Till I get it sold I will keep playing on it and I am sure I will get it to msg 2. It has a l96a1 ghille for 18 days and the kd is around 1. I have around 4k gp, but I will get like 10k till I get it sold. I HAVE NEVER HACKED WITH THIS ACCOUNT. I am in a really good lvl 3 clan, but for sure you can leave the clan. The account is copper ranked which means that you can enter the black market server where you get 30% more gp/exp. Here is a picture of the account:I ACCEPT PAYSAFECARDS OR VIA PAYPAL combatarms00g.jpg

Hallo Leute,

ich verkaufe meinen combat arms eu account der msg 1 ist. Bis ich den Account verkauft habe, spiele ich noch auf dem und werde ihn sicher auf msg2 bringen. Der account hat noch eine l96a1 ghille für 18 Tage und mein kd is 1,00+. Ich habe 4.000 gp aber bis ich den account verkauft habe, werde ich locker 10k gp haben. ICH HABE NIEMALS MIT DIESEM ACCOUNT GEHACKT. Ich bin in einem guten lvl 3 clan, der jeden Monat clanevents macht, wo man permanent waffen gewinnen kann. Du kannst den Clan natürlich verlassen. Der account is copper, du kannst also den black market server betreten wo du 30% mehr exp/gp bekommst. Oben kannst du ein Bild von dem Account sehen. Ich verkaufe den Account für eine PaySafeCard oder via paypal.