Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Just saying hello!

sbarring

Hey, I'm sbarring. (or slyshot) (or Spencer, if you like real life names)

Just wanted to say hello, and that now that I'm a VIP I'm going to try an integrate myself into the community. I'm also continually trying to learn coding, so eventually (when I actually have a grasp of a language) hope to code my own stuff. And by stuff I don't mean just hacks... cuz that's a stupid goal, stuff as in full fledged windows programs, etc.

If you're wondering why I got VIP... well I lag in FPS's due to sucky internet, my laptop with no graphics card, etc blah blah blah. Basically I want chams and esp to get an advantage. I'll admit it: currently a leecher that really doesn't want to get banned, so isn't willing to take the risk of public shit.

In real life I'm a senior in High School. Totally into MMA (Muay-Thai Kickboxing, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling) and train my ass off almost everyday. My dream is to be a fighter in the UFC eventually.

I'm also pretty charismatic, easy going, fun to talk to, like to make friends, party, hang with chicks etc... But... if you get on my bad side I'll rip your fucken face off... O.o

So that's me, cheers!

Wow...

That's what I call an intro!

Welcome, sorry again for the delay, have fun pwning people with the GHB VIP Hack O.o

Haha, thanks, and no problem. I bet you guys get tired with the people coming on here and being all "ZOMG WER IZ HACKS. WOW DIZ HACK IS SUCK!"

Damn dude, you seem know everything about that site, lol. Mostly underaged Kids on here.

Edited by Lash'ma

• 2 months later...