Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Runescape 5 - 1 (hack is Spainish = english) topic is not.

go4ever

Runescape 5 in 1 (sorry for no Pics) This Hack is not free because is hard

it last 6 month then you have to buy again

1) Membership hack -------------------- to make

let me give you a hint how hard it is you have to work in the company Jatex Ld to make it

is not easy do to the result of the machine that makes membership is not random it cant follow any patterns so no

one cant make that hack but i have a virtual machine that makes the hack at the same time jatex ld does in south carolina

2) User Account Hack -------------------- I think this is the hardest hack because you have to do a lot of math on this hack well each time

warrock creates an account the value increases 50 in the Jatex Ld company and ever letter in the user account password is actually a number so this is how i figured it out i make a box whit 50 on it then i put each number on the account subtract by the pattern then divide by 50 put each on the pattern that i subtracted and A=3 B=2 C=1 D=0 E=-1 and so on then if the username pattern is like this (hello)

then put the numbers of letters divide by 50 and put the pattern again Whah lah.

3)Money Hack -------------------- This is the easiest hack ever The money has a company address that updates itself each month and each server has a different one that if you login in one logout then it passes information of the final letter like this lets say you got 60000 then lets say ur letter is XoRH and the address of server 4 is 65475x4 and u log out and go to server 6 which address is 54366x6

then the XoRH that is yours move to the 54366x6XoRH Get it.

4)Level ------------------- This is basically the same as the money hack exactly the same.

5)Auto --------------- this is the hardest one of all you have to figured out the X,Y,Z address then put it activated

{{X= 0000000x00 = 1; and all of em like that then after that you have to put the level connected with it so it will look something like this

Y= 0000000x00 = 1;Z= 0000000x00 = 1; (level address right here) then you put this} then put it like this

If x=1; then go to value level address Z connected} the is hard because u have to put every addresss in the game here(?) then build it and it will mine rocks by its self or its gonna hunt by itself but that to happen you have to make the membership hack lol.

Wanna buy is 19.99$? paypal = [email protected] and send email saying i already bought it i will check if its true if it is ill send trough attachment

Edited by go4ever