Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

VIP Question

TheDILLIGAF

I have a few questions about your VIP (COMBAT ARMS NA).

1) How often does your VIP go down and How long does it take to get it back up and running?

2) I see you have FOV setting. When using FOV setting 2 or 3 does it twitch a lot? Like the other guy asked, Does your aimbot lock on to people behind walls and stuff. I have had other VIP hacks that locks on to people behind fences and walls. Very annoying. I Know you guys answered his question, but I want to make sure it don't lock behind fences as well.

3) does it have bone scan? Let say I set the bot to aim at body, but when people are hiding behind boxes or other area's that only head will show, does it redirect it to shoot the head?

4) Reading your pub hack rules, it states "2. guid is not entered on any other account". Does this mean, I can only use your VIP for one of my Combat Arms account? I have multiple accounts that I play with. couple I hack on and few I play legit.

5)I have read few posts here that states I can pay with PayPay. Is that correct? If so, Who's account should I pay it to? How long will it take for me to be able to use the Hack after Paying on Paypal?

Thanks in advance for Response.

Edited by FireTeamPro

1) How often does your VIP go down and How long does it take to get it back up and running?

2) I see you have FOV setting. When using FOV setting 2 or 3 does it twitch a lot? Like the other guy asked, Does your aimbot lock on to people behind walls and stuff. I have had other VIP hacks that locks on to people behind fences and walls. Very annoying. I Know you guys answered his question, but I want to make sure it don't lock behind fences as well.

3) does it have bone scan? Let say I set the bot to aim at body, but when people are hiding behind boxes or other area's that only head will show, does it redirect it to shoot the head?

4) Reading your pub hack rules, it states "2. guid is not entered on any other account". Does this mean, I can only use your VIP for one of my Combat Arms account? I have multiple accounts that I play with. couple I hack on and few I play legit.

5)I have read few posts here that states I can pay with PayPay. Is that correct? If so, Who's account should I pay it to? How long will it take for me to be able to use the Hack after Paying on Paypal?

Reading the CA VIP Hack description, there doesnt appear to be a "bone scan" - Only seen that one one VIP (and its not here)

GUID locks it to your COMPUTER, not your Combat Arms Account.

can there be a option added to pay witch wallie card? its a prepaid card that verios from 5 euro to 50 euro

1) our vip hack is designed tested and coded for CA EU, currently the games are at the same version so hack works for both, as i heared hack also works for brasil currently..., if hack is down it depends on what happend at the game or anticheat update on how long we need to fix it.

2) fov setting is in degree 0 - 360, aimbot does not aim behind walls etc if you dont tell him to do, sometimes aimbot will aim throw doors where you cant shot throw...

3) yes

4) guid locks hack to hardware not accounts.

5) daopay and paysafecard, paypal only if you pm me or another admin who got an paypal account.

yes ask neo or zeas or any admin here and ask if he has paypal acc that you can buy vip here

• 2 weeks later...

if i buy vip and download a vip hak, and the vip expires will i be able to still use the hak

if i buy vip and download a vip hak, and the vip expires will i be able to still use the hak

no when your vip status expire you cant use the ViP hack ..:D

but when you buy Vip you can use the vip hack how long you buy it ..=)

mfg

xDinqzl3umz