Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Problem with CA

Paulina

Hi all:)

For some months I have a problem.

When I switched pubClient, and enables me to CA, Combat me off - at different times. I must have great patience and try. Behind one of the rail together, turn to me and can work all day - until they simply did not turn off.

My question is, whether the fault is my computer or the hack is detected in a small percentage?

I tried to figure this out from other members, but none of them turned to me. That is why I write and ask very nicely for a response.

Thaaaanks :)

do i understand it correctly? your computer shuts down or what you mean with turn off?

its hard to understand you...

i think he want to say, sometimes when his hacks are on his game crashs i think, but when it works 1 time it works hole day if he dont close the game.

So sorry, but my English is not the best... :/

When I switched pubClient, CA off when I turn and I see the desktop.

I'm wondering whether to blame my computer or hack.

I think he means that CA is crashing alot when he tries to go to his desktop or do something else, but when he leaves it on it doesn't crash. The same thing is happening to me. Sometimes it randomly crashes within 10 minutes, and other times it dosn't crash for an hour or more. I am running the client as Admin, and I don't think I'm doing anything wrong because it used to not crash on me at all. Just recently here it has been crashing and lagging alot when I play CA. If anyone could help that would be very cool. :D

I have Vista... so, I turn on CA and every hack by the administrator.

Just sometimes the hack does not come and the game crashes and I get a message that "An error occurred with the program".

I have exactly the same problem as thebigbang.

So I would like to know whether to blame hack and CA just sometimes it detects, or my computer?

No, not about .dll

Edited by Paulina

ok guys im pretty new to this site but i havent log on to my loader within 24 hours now i cant anymore it said something about not login in within 24hr how do i fix that?

This happens to me too and no doubt almost every member, though i haven't tried it since last week due to college works and my work so am so stressed out. Right now i wanted to make a thread about this but am happy someone already did, when i started using the hack i could use it cleanly without crash or something, and i can be playing CA already and load the hack and it will work but recently none of the patterns work. Will be happy to see if it get's resolved..............

Regards......... Valentine...........

I dont really understand your question but try restarting your computer if you have vista/windows 7 run as administer and set it for xp compatibility

I still haven't figured out why it crashes sometimes and then other times it doesn't.

When it does crash, it keeps crashing multiple times when I try to go back on. Other times when I use the hack it works perfect all day or whenever I play.

I have no clue what would cause that, I'm pretty new to all this stuff :P ha.

If anyone can still help me out that would be cool.

Ohh, and when it says the 24 hours thing, you need to come to this site, login and maybe read a couple forums or something. Thats all :)

Welcome back.

I have exactly the same problem as thebigbang!

Please explain what is happening and how to fix this...

please...