Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Ghbsys.net Public Combat Arms

kamalholly

Hi! I was just wondering that if any one know the password of ghbsys.net public client(Combat Arms) password?

• Upvote 1

Hi! I was just wondering that if any one know the password of ghbsys.net public client(Combat Arms) password?

hello guys i am new to this forum how is everyone going

it tells you in the forum you got it from

• 2 weeks later...

wait for them to answer your question, sir / ma'am and be patient :)

its in the game related topic with description on how to use, the password forces you the read at least the first lines of the topic :)

The Ghbsys.net Public Client password is readcarefulltoknowthispassword

i think its a sticky on warrock hacks section.

my loader doesnt work, once i try ro load Combat Arms it just says waiting for Engine.exe in the status??/

my loader doesnt work, once i try ro load Combat Arms it just says waiting for Engine.exe in the status??/

My loader works great Thanks to everyone! Have a great day.

HI, Now that Combat Arms is making a huge maintenance, do you think that you guys will be able to keep the hacks working !? I heard that they were changing the hack-shield ... Is it over for the hacks !?

• 1 year later...

Please help the loader is stuck on updating after 10 seconds it says error invalid session key or server offline!

Did you post at least 1 reply on the forums? you need to comment and stuff to be able to activate your acc on the loader for 24hours, then you gotta repeat.

i think its (readcarefulltoknowthispassword) <----- that

Did you post at least 1 reply on the forums? you need to comment and stuff to be able to activate your acc on the loader for 24hours, then you gotta repeat.

Doesn't have to do anything with that.

@Thunderbird, it is that.

@Velascon1, if you cant see it, thats pretty bad...

Doesn't have to do anything with that.

Idunno. its what i usually do, and that seems to work for me. :P I know its different from the msg that you would get if you've been off the forums for more than 24 hours, but hey, im fine by doing that.