Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

I need help with CA

Tenu Bhai

Hello all, I started using ghbsys public hack again for CA. As I go in game i keep crashing. I am wondering the reason for it. I have got all the required dll files and I m running it as admin on my pc. Its also extracted. Sometimes it works for 10 mins then crashes, can anyone help me out with this plz?

Nexon's Black Cipher Anti-Hack is still nothing. With or Without it, The Game will almost always crash because of hacks. You cant get rid of the Crashing, but you can help your situation by doing things to crash less. I remember seeing these kinds of posts almost all the time on the Combat arms sub-forum. And theres always a few things that people suggest, that others dont look at, and just start a topic of their own of the same problem. Turns out, theres many things you can do to help lessen the D/c's.

1. Run both CA and Loader as admin

2. Use the CA_Direct file in your CA directory

3. Change the Compatibility on your CA icon (Direct file perfered)

4. Re-download your CA folder to make sure no file is corrupted

5. Re-start your internet modem to make sure you get the max internet connection speed possible

6. End useless processes on task manager so they dont interfere with the game

7. Press each buttons carefully (sometimes if you press too quickly, some things just might not function right)

Id list more, but these are just a few i can think of on the top of my head.

Heiho, ^ ^

and may indeed have the VIP Combat Arms Hack and play with it and just wanted to know how I set the aimbot hack Aimkey the key to a self-selected? Would be nice if someone could help me:)

• Downvote 1

Nexon's Black Cipher Anti-Hack is still nothing. With or Without it, The Game will almost always crash because of hacks. You cant get rid of the Crashing, but you can help your situation by doing things to crash less. I remember seeing these kinds of posts almost all the time on the Combat arms sub-forum. And theres always a few things that people suggest, that others dont look at, and just start a topic of their own of the same problem. Turns out, theres many things you can do to help lessen the D/c's.

1. Run both CA and Loader as admin

2. Use the CA_Direct file in your CA directory

3. Change the Compatibility on your CA icon (Direct file perfered)

4. Re-download your CA folder to make sure no file is corrupted

5. Re-start your internet modem to make sure you get the max internet connection speed possible

6. End useless processes on task manager so they dont interfere with the game

7. Press each buttons carefully (sometimes if you press too quickly, some things just might not function right)

Id list more, but these are just a few i can think of on the top of my head.

thxs very much i did all those things but still crashing like hell :(

What OS are you using? Xp, vista, Win7?

What OS are you using? Xp, vista, Win7?

hey i m using windows vista 32 bit.

did you try to run it as admin?

thxs for ur help but yea i m running it as admin.

hey i m using windows vista 32 bit.

thxs for ur help but yea i m running it as admin.

Vista 32 bit always has problems with compatibility with hacks. And I mean worse compatibility than with the 64bit. There isn't much I can do to help find a solution unless I go to my friends house to tweak on his comp.

works gr8 4 me win7 64-bit . i just run everything as admin ... i dont know what to tell u maybe a old hack had a dirty dll n yur sys iz corrupt.gd luck

ok thxs for ur help guys but now i guess there is only one way and that is to play legit :)

Well neo told me that is a random crash and its also hard to fix.But if you want you can try out my tutorial to fix combat arms crashing.

http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/topic/35912-tutorial-how-to-use-ghbsys-public-client/

Not a 100% guarantee.

Well neo told me that is a random crash and its also hard to fix.But if you want you can try out my tutorial to fix combat arms crashing.

http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/topic/35912-tutorial-how-to-use-ghbsys-public-client/

Not a 100% guarantee.

Hey thxs for your help but i have now re installed CA and i m not crashing but now i hav began to lag majorly but I guess that its just a nexon lag. Thxs for your help

Edited by Tenu Bhai

Heiho, ^ ^

and may indeed have the VIP Combat Arms Hack and play with it and just wanted to know how I set the aimbot hack Aimkey the key to a self-selected? Would be nice if someone could help me:)

This is called Hijacking A Thread !!

Its not appreciated as it causes deviation from the posters' problem

Or you close it yourself :P

A little bit below the last post is a choise-box, where you can close it.