Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

CA Public hacks

gh3ttosoldier

Man them public hacks always fail injection and i must restart my LAptop for that ,, GORDOn worked perfect for me without lagging ,, without even disconnecting ,, it also had an aimbot and shoot through and its public

im sorry for that ur public hacks are not for the community ,, they are HERE FOR business commercial .. so people buy vip ..

Difference ,, between GORdon and Ghybsys ?

GORDON gave you almost EVerything in public hacks because they dont care about money , people take the hacks and DOnate without asking for VIP and money

urs ? the opposite . [ LAGS , Injection FAILED , Disconnect , Game CRashes ]

bro this aint being a part of a family this being a part of making money #1

and #2 ) look how many people always @ GORDONSYS [ a lotta more than here and for topics not for hax only ]

wish u understand me ;) anyway good luck bro

• Upvote 2
    • Downvote 1

Mayby you don't know, but Gordon was/is a mod/special member of ghb since a long time.

But do you know the problem?

There are topics at GHB where was posted how you can solve errors like yours.

if you aren't content, you can leave the site and search a new one.

• Downvote 1

Yeah i kind of agree i bought vip and i cant play 1 game without crash so i hope i get my vip time back cause this aint fair

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I need help working my vip hack combat arms, yesterday still had not gone now, everything run ok inejcting ... game is running then press f11 or f12 and the game crashes and does not necessarily need help fast thanks

Wow some people are just dissrespectful, I think Ghb is perfect, Doesnt lag at all for me.. Get a better Computer!!!

I can run Ghbsys Hacks all day long with no crashing... So its just you, Make sure you follow instructions!!!

Also gordon doesnt care about money? I think every1 wants money, Just gordon sees it as More members with the free hacks, He is still getting paid Just threw ads not Vip./.

Ghb keep up the good work, Your doing great, nevermind what the haters say..

Wow some people are just dissrespectful, I think Ghb is perfect, Doesnt lag at all for me.. Get a better Computer!!!

I can run Ghbsys Hacks all day long with no crashing... So its just you, Make sure you follow instructions!!!

Also gordon doesnt care about money? I think every1 wants money, Just gordon sees it as More members with the free hacks, He is still getting paid Just threw ads not Vip./.

Ghb keep up the good work, Your doing great, nevermind what the haters say..

hi bro, i have a game pc, ( i have buy it 1 year ago and it was aloth of money)

evry game i play ( no lagg no crach,, but CA hack omg i lagg and crach all the time onley that hack :s)

its the hack and not the pc that you need to look...

greatz..

beste,

ik heb een vraagje?

kunnen wij niet voor een paar dagen of uuren de betalende v.ip. hack cado krygen allemaal?

want de gratis hack crash volle bak bij mij...

als ik de v.i.p voor een paar dagen mag spelen?. en het is in orde dan betaal ik voor altijd voor de hack! en dan laat ik nog paar maten betalen voor de hack..

groetjes