Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

STAYING UNBANNED IN COMBAT ARMS

Deathdancer

Staying Unbanned in Combat Arms

An epic guide by Deathdancer

Let's face it. You're here because you want an unfair advantage over all of those over Combat Arms players, or perhaps because you have suffered injustice at the hands of Nexon like so many others. Whatever your reasons, being banned is a trifle annoying and embarassing. If you're using an account to cause pain and suffering to others then it probably isn't important, but if you're trying to sneakily use hacks to improve your k/d or give your clan the edge then being banned is something you don't want to happen!

Below you will find the best tips to avoid being banned:

1. Delete Uploader.exe (Found in the Nexon > CA EU folder)

This executable uploads debug files, hackshield reports and screenshots to Nexon. For obvious reasons this is pretty important!

2. Delete all debug files whenever they appear

These get sent to Nexon, and contain data about any errors plus any information on hacks. This can give you away so get rid of 'em!

3. Give yourself a complicated name if using hacks for fun/revenge. This ties in with point 4. People will find it harder to report you if you have a hard to remember name like 2384dn8h3r. If you're never reported and Nexon never recieve debug files then there will be no reason for them to ban you.

4. Get out quick! Get out of game rooms quickly to prevent people reporting you easily by selecting your name from the "players in room". If you follow point 3 and you get out fast then people will be far less likely to manage report you!

5. If powerlevelling in Fireteam then play with friends! Play with your mates so that they don't report you, plus they will benefit from your online exploits too!

6. If you're unlucky enough to have been banned, or you want to make it even less likely you'll receive an IP ban then use an internet proxy to give yourself different IP addresses. This makes it impossible for Nexon to enforce IP bans.

Edited by Deathdancer
    • Upvote 3
    • Downvote 1

This executable uploads debug files, hackshield reports and screenshots to Nexon. For obvious reasons this is pretty important!

So you wont upload anything, yeah, that's not obvious at all.

2. Delete all debug files whenever they appear

These get sent to Nexon, and contain data about any errors plus any information on hacks. This can give you away so get rid of 'em!

Same.

4. Get out quick! Get out of game rooms quickly to prevent people reporting you easily by selecting your name from the "players in room". If you follow point 3 and you get out fast then people will be far less likely to manage report you!

Right, play for 10 seconds, switch, play for another 10 seconds, switch.

6. If you're unlucky enough to have been banned, or you want to make it even less likely you'll receive an IP ban then use an internet proxy to give yourself different IP addresses. This makes it impossible for Nexon to enforce IP bans.

They wont IP ban, and if so, you got another 62025 IP's to choose. They do hardware bans.

I've got the very best tip: play legit.

I've got the very best tip for you my buddy: get off this site

• Upvote 1

a2b's advice is the best one you can take. lol. it benefits everyone.

This guide is more common sense than anything. So its not that epic.

I am quite a bad player, hacking is the only thing that keeps me interested in this game, so these tips are quite useful for me.

seems like common sense to me! but good work for the Biene Majas who just want the hacks

Some kids yet still wonder about their ban, "but I just had a 47203432 killstreak!!!", it seems like common-sense to us, but all these kids around might need it :D

Some kids yet still wonder about their ban, "but I just had a 47203432 killstreak!!!", it seems like common-sense to us, but all these kids around might need it :D

i know right? "but i made it obvious that i hacked and had a kdr of 50!!! why am i banned!!! ?!?" <-- best one yet ive heard

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...