Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

GHBSYS loader

_Rage0wnuR

hi when speak with admin of Combat GM-Hammer............omg this guys know all used vip and public hack...........this guys know all cheat and all name off chet.

maybe web sure.....ok but combat know when ur used loader and rename this exe o not.for this to much acc banned last maintenance.

if necesary used hack in legitic acc lvl hight....used down ur own risk.......bye bye mi old acc.xD

Edited by volcom2000
    • Upvote 1
    • Downvote 2

lol i really couldnt make much sense out of that... but what are you trying to say is he knows when you are hacking? Or he detected what loader you are using?

Edited by Fatalz1997
    • Upvote 2
    • Downvote 1

He's saying that they supposedly know when were hacking... and that they will ban you if you use the hacks. Its a risk everyone takes so you wouldn't be on this site if you weren't willing to take that risk, so with that said.

Request /close

this thread is pointless...

• Downvote 1

lol i really couldnt make much sense out of that... but what are you trying to say is he knows when you are hacking? Or he detected what loader you are using?

LOL same here...:D

I guess what hes really saying that Nexon will know if you use the loader or something like that

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

Useless thread is useless.

If you rename the loader E.G: Fraps , they will NEVER know it's a hack loader.

You just got to use it with caution.

As said

Req/Close this is useless thread

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 8

all hack is " detected " or " patched " right now, so ofc they will know when ur using them.. >_<"

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i deeply apologize if i'm spamming here but could someone direct me on the ghb loader? i get confused between "library" and the "process"

i deeply apologize if i'm spamming here but could someone direct me on the ghb loader? i get confused between "library" and the "process"

Please search the forum to post on the correct section or to find the thread that will help you as I believe their is already a thread on the what you have to do to use the GHBsys Loader...

• 3 weeks later...

Useless thread is useless.

If you rename the loader E.G: Fraps , they will NEVER know it's a hack loader.

You just got to use it with caution.

As said

Req/Close this is useless thread

I left the whole thread, and quoted your reply.. It never works like that, no matter what is the name of the god damn loader, they can still detect what ever you're using by looking for the edited strings and it's source, and of course whatever edits these strings is the hack/loader or whatever it is.

So it is basically detected no matter what you are trying to do.

• 2 months later...