Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Usual update time?

xx45calxx

So what the ussual update time for ca vip na i want to buy from you guys but i dont want to waste my money with a bunch of downtime. also do you guys use hwid so it can be used on only one computer or what?

Well i wanted to buy from you guys but im not so sure beacus seems like you have alot of downtime.

Yeah man i bought VIP Lifetime like 1 month ago and thought that Warrock would be fixed but still nothing. Worst for CA USA. Meantime i played CA EU and now also detected !!! Hopefully, Battlefield Heroes works !

Edited by azefgl

If ii bought the sub todat and the hacks come on in say 3 days will i get those 3 days back?

whenever the hacks get updated..your downtime period will be added to your subscription which means your VIP hacks period will be extended as how many days as the downtime has taken.

So be patient and wait..:)

Might as well get use to the downtime! GHB hacks are far superior to other sites but extremely long down times!

Might as well get use to the downtime! GHB hacks are far superior to other sites but extremely long down times!

The only one who can update our CA NA VIP hack is Neo. And you guys might notice one thing that Neo has stuff to do for his own life, businesses, and family as well. So as soon as he gets some free time he will going to update it as fast as he can.

The only one who can update our CA NA VIP hack is Neo. And you guys might notice one thing that Neo has stuff to do for his own life, businesses, and family as well. So as soon as he gets some free time he will going to update it as fast as he can.

Let's be honest here. This is a business, thus the reason customers are paying for VIP service. Having said that, customer service should be a priority. Now I know issues arise and you can't complete the update in a timely manner, but over 6 weeks is absolutely ridiculous! That is also the same reason us "public" users have not upgraded to VIP.

Edited by h84u2nv
    • Upvote 1

Let's be honest here. This is a business, thus the reason customers are paying for VIP service. Having said that, customer service should be a priority. Now I know issues arise and you can't complete the update in a timely manner, but over 6 weeks is absolutely ridiculous! That is also the same reason us "public" users have not upgraded to VIP.

Well, I do know making hacks and selling it are one of his businesses as well. But family and life businesses are much important. I know updating hacks and stuff for your own site is also important but not just as important as family business or others.

So end of the CONVO