Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

I'm a Biene Maja

pigbenis725

Hello, my user name on here is PigBenis725. I am a new comer to this site and forums alike. I don't have any friends on here what so ever cause I really don't socialize that often with the general public, but in order for me to keep using the public hack I got for CA I apparently have to come on here daily and talk in the forums. SO thats what I'm doing...please send me a friend request if I'm the type of person you want to chat with...er...or something like that.

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

Thanks Maxi for the advice, and if thats your real profile pic... hope you don't mind me saying this, but your fuckin hot. Just saying not tryin to sound like a creep.

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

He's an ugly fat fag who weights about 500pounds. Whatever he sais, it's a lie :trollface:

~moved

He's an ugly fat fag who weights about 500pounds. Whatever he sais, it's a lie :trollface:

~moved

LOL yeah OK buddy, you don't know me and you don't know what I'm capable of. I don't weigh 500 pounds, I weigh more like 205. I'm about 6ft 3inches tall, and I have red hair. I'm also an active duty G.I. in the U.S. Army. So just because you can't stand looking at yourself in the mirror, doesn't give you the right to rip on others FAGGOT! I'm not scared of your "GLOBAL MODERATOR" title... :headshot:

• Downvote 2

Yes, I was talking to maxi151515, plus I posted a :trollface:, pretty sure everybody knew it was irony :/

Thanks for calling me a fat faggot though, asshole.

• Upvote 1

Once again, I'm a newbie so how was I suppose to know that maxi was a guy? When you made the insult, it said HE, so I thought you were calling me that. Now that I know the truth, I'm sorry I called you a faggot. For the future, you might want to specify who your talking to, ok Morph...that and I never called you fat

Edited by pigbenis725
    • Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

It was very clear that he was talking to me.

Anyway: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3526/aqefq132.jpg

Really? You think so? Explain to me how it was CLEAR that he was talking to you, when he never specified anyones name? Look at the post...

• Upvote 1

Yea, I do. After you asked me, if it's me on the picture he told you,

that I'm a fat liar.

Whoah, this is getting out of hand. I really don't want to waste my time fighting, so you think what you want and I'll think what I want.

Whoah, wird diese immer aus der Hand. Sie können denken, was Sie wollen, und ich werde denken, was ich will... :thaddaeus:

Edited by pigbenis725
    • Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

I'll explain how proper forum communications work.

When I post something directly under another post, it normally means that I'm replying to either the first post in the topic or the last post that has been made, if not, I quote the post that I want to reply to so everybody sees that I reply on THAT post.

As I didn't quote anything neither answered your first post(pretty obvious^^) I've probably replied to YOUR post, so if I wanted to insult YOU, I would've written YOU instead of HIM/HE.

I hope you get what I'm trying to say, anyways, I know you didn't mean to insult me in any way so everything is fine by now. Welcome to GHB, thanks for posting a topic that encouraged a few members of our community to be active, that's better then "lol", "xD" posts that I have to delete.

Welcome again, I hope you'll have a good time on GHB, we're not as mad as you might think now :)

Edited by M0RPH
    • Upvote 2

WOW its only been a couple days since he joined and he already has a neg rep. LMAO :megusta:

Edited by twixysticks

WOW its only been a couple days since he joined and he already has a neg rep. LMAO :megusta:

Go ahead and rip on me. If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't have a negative rep....I didn't know rep mattered. Also thank you MORPH and maxi for the welcome....all though it turned into a debate lol. :loool:

Edited by pigbenis725
    • Upvote 1

-6 Rep means that you got bad votes for you threads and posts by other users.

Hmm I see, well I guess I have to start talking to people on here more in order to get my rep back up. I also noticed that a lot of the active members on this site are German, did I click on something wrong when I signed up? Am I the only American on this site? :no:

• Upvote 2

Negative rep gone, positive rep started. Have fun.

There are a few americans on GHB(ShadowEternal is american I think), but I have to admit, we are about 90% germans :>

Negative rep gone, positive rep started. Have fun.

There are a few americans on GHB(ShadowEternal is american I think), but I have to admit, we are about 90% germans :>

Glad to see that my negative rep is gone,I'll work on turning it positive, but since you said 90% of you are German on here, I think I'm gonna have some trouble making friends on here. Maxi is already mad at me...jeez I feel like a jackass lol :smoking:

Edited by pigbenis725

Nah, I'm not mad at you. It just was the first impression.

Haha yeah, I'm not very good at making first impressions on people. This isn't the only site I had epic failures at.

Hmm I see, well I guess I have to start talking to people on here more in order to get my rep back up. I also noticed that a lot of the active members on this site are German, did I click on something wrong when I signed up? Am I the only American on this site? :no:

Naw, you'll see the country under their profile! or if you look to the left of their post, you'll see the flag under the basic info.

• 2 weeks later...

Naw, you'll see the country under their profile! or if you look to the left of their post, you'll see the flag under the basic info.

Oh yeah, ok I see now. Thanks problem solved