Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Pb Na vip

dinte

Hi everyone i have problem with the payment from click and buy i have payed via sofortüberweisung on Saturday and the problem is the hack is not activated but they charged me for the 1 month and didnt get that, beacuse i now that after you pay is instant that the hack will be active .Thx in advance.

GM wird das überprüfen und dir dann dein VIP zuteilen ;) Keine bange.

Wenn tatsächlich Geld überwiesen wurde musst du dir keine Sorgen machen!

OK werde warten dann,Danke für deine antwort.

• 9 months later...

where can i buy PB NA VIP

@zipperx: Please go to this link and purchase our CA NA VIP Hacks http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/subscriptions/

Thanks!

Edited by LiLAzianB0y-

The website is not supposed to provide Project Blackout (PB NA) for months ago.

Some threads titles are misleading and currently only Combat Arm NA et CA EU are being fixed. It says Warrock is avaible but has not been updated and probably won't be again. Regarding Counter Strike i don't know but things are not clear for all.

Edited by HolyHeavenlyHermit

thanks but in that list thrs no VIP for Project blackout NA

Ahh...Sorry

I thought that you wanted to buy VIP Hack for CA NA....

My bad...

The website is not supposed to provide Project Blackout (PB NA) for months ago.

Some threads titles are misleading and currently only Combat Arm NA et CA EU are being fixed. It says Warrock is avaible but has not been updated and probably won't be again. Regarding Counter Strike i don't know but things are not clear for all.

The War Rock hack is up and is working fine. But only the public hack is released here.