Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Enought!

stratovarius

Greetings, I dont know how to explain bu you made a wrong, because you stopped every single abilities in that site also you cant ask you question and update, the hack designer is only one person, also we're paying you a money for those hack tools, also you cant give back to money and you send a warning message that you miight get banned , This is nor right also its not fair, now im asking a question when this shit gonna be work ? i dont want answers from kids around 15-20 years old. i am 31-32 years old and i dont even see any pripuate in my life ! when the combat arms eu hack is gonna work ? :@

Mad people... xP You get your Vip days back if the hack has been detected. You get warnings because there are 1000 other posts about the same thing xD

Yes, you're kid for me. Anyway its not too important when i get this hack because i already paid the same fucking money. i don't talk with you about forum questions or something. i just want to get my moneys price (hack) , if i gave monet i would like to use it until it ends. i dont care about shoutbox as well. And also why you still keep remembering the shoutbox rules i dont understand it too. With this words its easy to be understand that youre a fucking kid. You send me a paypal link but, i dont use paypal also i dont need to see that link overthere i already read the rules. And the last thing is youre in helping team. your bussines is help to hack users not talking like animal.If you're keep talking like that i will report you to the court. And after that time can someone else answered my questions like human expect you. Thank you.

AND xSniperLol Shut up smarmy

Edited by stratovarius

Calm Down + Getting you reported

If you keep it that way you may get banned xD

Wait for an update, get your Vip days back, done.

:thread_closed:

English please !!

Ok, because you want it soo...

Sorry stratovarius, but it's normal that the hack is sometimes detected for few days. Sometimes even longer.

But because NEO is no idiot, he always give you your lost VIP days back, often more then the hack was detected. That mean,

you even get VIP giftet for free.

About Update? Sorry, we never know when there is an update. Even NEO dosn't know.

And now go report me.

Thanks.

Calm Down + Getting you reported

If you keep it that way you may get banned xD

Wait for an update, get your Vip days back, done.

English please !!

Smarmy child. Stop cryin.

Thanks.

Smarmy child. Stop cryin.

By repeating that it makes you a child, this case is over.

Edited by xSniperLol

@stratovarius you wont be able to post in the forums anymore, your posting abilities have been removed for 10 days.

Also @xSniperlol next time use the report button. Thanks

Closed.