Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Arms Russia, Gamenet nicht deinstallierbar

ZyraXiiuM

Ich hab mir vor einiger Zeit Combat Arms Russia runtergeladen bisschen gezockt und man muss um Combat Arms Russia zu spielen automatisch Gamenet installieren es ähnelt einem Launcher wo man verschiedene Spiele aussuchen kann, jetzt hab ich das Problem Ca ru hab ich deinstalliert aber ich kann Gamenet nicht deinstallieren da es nicht unter den installierten Programmen steht auch nicht mit Revo, ich wollte den Auto-start beim Hochfahren deaktivieren aber das Programm steht dort auch nicht drinnen und da ich kein Russisch kann und der Launcher auf Russisch ist weiß ich leider nicht weiter, hoffe um schnelle hilfe weil diese Programm nervt :D MfG Zyra :)

If you're asking for assistance, I highly suggest saying what you're saying in English as well.

I downloaded Combat Arms Russia and for playing ca ru you need to install GameNet too, GameNet is same as a Launcher to play ca ru or other games, so I play for a couple of hours ca ru and then uninstall it but GameNet stay there, I can't uninstall GameNet its not in the Installation programms by the Systemcontrol I try it with Revo Uninstaller but it dont find it too, GameNet start with start the computer, I look in Msconfig for deactivate the Auto-Start of GameNet but there is nothing, and I cant read Gamenet because its russia icon_biggrin.gif If you not understand all ask me, sorry :b

Edited by ZyraXiiuM

I understand now, thank you :)

When you say system control do you mean the control panel? Add-remove programs?

Yes I mean that I dont know how to translate it:D

When you first log in open your task manager and see if it is a running process.

• 4 weeks later...