Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Join RoyalKingz Programming Team Today !

AquaSari

Hey guy's I am AquaSari I have started a team & I am now seeking members ! If you are reading this then you are lucky ! This is the only place I am posting for people to join but I will have links later on Youtube/Facebook icon_smile.gif

I see so much great tools & cheats getting posted on here !

If you wish to join our team please keep reading !

REQUIREMENTS

----------------------

- Atleast need to know how to make a hack tool or anything

We will ask you to send us a program so we can see it ! It dose not have to be that good as long as we see that you can do it icon_smile.gif

I personally only can really hack flash games so look forward to working with other flash game hackers !

But I also make tons of cool apps !

Just remember if you join RoyalKingz we are a family ! We teach and share with each other !

Hope you make the team !

ACCEPTING ANY ....

--------------------------

Flash Game Hackers

Video Game Hackers

D3D HACKERS

Programmers

Tool Makers

java coders

html coders

scripters

EVEN MORE !!!!! SO APPLY OR MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE @AquaSarii

APPLY HERE : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1p1bZbFRM9LH6DWlDshsyPf24IQSzJSqvOgzOlzPc1yA/edit?usp=drive_web

Edited by AquaSari
    • Downvote 2

And then you all create hacks for GHB? I hope so icon_slash.gif

"

I see so much great tools & cheats getting posted on here !"

I see, you just copy paste this text in every Forum. icon_slash.gif

Since we're no "Hacking-Community" as EPvP partial is or ghbsys.net or UnknownCheats and so on...

Since there's no unallowed website adverseting, I keep this Thread unlocked.

Since also you wont find much to join your team, what ever your goals are.

Max I do plan on making this the offial place to post hacks .... Only because I have been here for so long , I dont know if you rememberm e or not but I used to go by SnowFireXP & Thats when I played Warrock & tried to see if Kazbah could help me get better before he stoped making the hacks... Ever since then I have had no internet except a few times but I have been practicing programming ever since ... Now I can hack flash games , make an anti virus , ETC still learning though but I also wanted to pm you later to see if you can add a Cs Portable added to the hack status that way people know its up & running icon_smile.gif I plan on making a big multi cheat , [sorry for my bad spelling my pc is tripping]

Edited by AquaSari