Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

READ THIS

NeoIII

Was auch noch möglich und easy wäre einfach per Post.

Du kannst dir ja ein verlassenes Haus suchen einen Briefkasten dort Positionieren und sagen dass man da die Briefe mit dem Geld hinschicken soll.

Sorry hatte keine Lust das auf englisch zu übersetzen O.o

postkarte mit geld und nickname drauf xD?

hmm kA ....

• Replies 65
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TuFF™
    1. Neo dont have anything against pcs i think, but paypal works automatically and is faster, I bet you get more money with this method of payment.

2. Überweisung is maybe the safest (xD) way, but like we already said, it takes too much time and money

3. You dont need to say anything about your age

when they check it and when they want a perso pic btw. copy and they dont get it, they can lock your acc

only option is to open a new bank-account and register a new paypal account with that one ,but its a matter of time before they block that one also i guess,

i thought selling hacks was not illegal?client-side hacking is legal in all of america and europe for as far as i know .....maybe click and buy

Just switch the method to AlertPay. It is easy like Paypal but better and safer.

Much side use AlertPay as method but i don't know if this works with illegal activites o.0

Annother idea i have is PaybyCall but i don't really know if this works xD

IF you close this side that would "suck" O.o

I hope i helped

Long time ago a VIP member ^^

Lol Alertpay is better???

It laggs it don´t accept much european bank accounts and even much more

when they check it and when they want a perso pic btw. copy and they dont get it, they can lock your acc

OK why whould they check my PP acc?

first i don't spam my PP to all email and say my Age

second you can fake a perso thats not really difficult if you have some photoshop skillz

third they only freeze it if it is not verified and money over 500$/€

Lol Alertpay is better???

It laggs it don´t accept much european bank accounts and even much more

You can cash out with Check in Germany but yea that takes some time.

At me the side loads fast o.0

Edited by niceone

only option is to open a new bank-account and register a new paypal account with that one ,but its a matter of time before they block that one also i guess,

i thought selling hacks was not illegal?client-side hacking is legal in all of america and europe for as far as i know .....maybe click and buy

I dont think he got banned for selling hacks?!

Hmm, when my PP acc gets banned, theres no affect on the connected bankonto, is it?

I think the Idea with the Post isnt so bad !

The most hackers are under 18 so paysafecards isnt so bad but paypal is better -.- .

I hope you dont close the side or make vip free because some people pay allot of money for vip ^^. But i think when the vip is free ther are only hackers in warrock and the other hacker sites dont earn money more because all come to us. Or open a programm for one click on your site 1cent and make for 10 days vip free so you will get over 100.000 people who will joiun here then you get 100.000 1cent so you get for 10days 1000 euro and make this on your bank konto ^^

Dont close GHB!!!!!

maybe any1 spend some ppacc or point 2 but dont close!

Just switch the method to AlertPay. It is easy like Paypal but better and safer.

Much side use AlertPay as method but i don't know if this works with illegal activites o.0

Annother idea i have is PaybyCall but i don't really know if this works xD

IF you close this side that would "suck" O.o

I hope i helped

Long time ago a VIP member ^^

it isnt illegal to sell access to a forum section!

hmm überweisung nach österreich da zahlste mehr für die überweisung als für vip ;)

blödsinn. es gibt eine sogenannte "eu-überweisung", die kostet bei der bank bei der ich bin keinen cent extra.

I dont think he got banned for selling hacks?!

Hmm, when my PP acc gets banned, theres no affect on the connected bankonto, is it?

He can get banned of selling hacks! EDIT Maybe not i am not sure because post over me !

With that "bankkonto" you can't make a pp acc again so there's an effect.

And i think pp notice your name so if u switch the bank and get a new number that you could not register at pp again.

But if you got a mum or dad like me who also have paypal theres no problem xD

Edited by niceone

thry to create another paypal account but :

-normal name

-account type keep it buisness

-when they ask your pic , point thenm to your privecy

I really downt get this , i really have an illegal sites (2) , did they close my account? no offcource not , be a gentelman to the admins and thell respect that xD

if u advertise that ur selling membership to a gaming community then there's nothing illegal for it.. of course tho, if u do that.. u probably wont be able to make CA and WR vip's seperate. u might also want to stop advertising the hacks and focus more on other aspects of the site, then from a legal standpoint, ur safely snug in a loophole n no longer charging for hacks even tho u reli are.

stick with paypal or another method.. the other options are ridiculous.

say to another person that u buy game hacks they will say it is ilegal because that facking word "hack"... -.-'

but it isnt ilegal thats right^^

Edited by «• NeskeS •»

Dont close GHb and dont make it for free nobody will be able to play normal wr without hacker if you make it free

I think paysafecard is not bad but what was the reason for locking pp acc?