Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Call Paypal now!

NeoIII

READ THIS!

Edit: Stop asking for hacks, we need some more time to fix them for this update now ( combat arms and warrock ) 60 days of extensions has been added to everyone who is vip right now!

As you all know, my PayPal account got locked, i want you all to do me the followed favour:

Take your Phone, dial the number that you will find here: https://www.paypal.com/en/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone

call them, and complain that our PayPal account "[email protected]" got locked and you want to unlock it.

tell them we sell Game Cheats not any kind of "hacks" or "illegal" stuff.

if you wanna help us pls do that how much times you wanna do it ALL of you super GHB user call them fuck them and complain to help GHB getting the paypal account unlocked!

every vipmember will receive 2 free months of vip, will be added tfriendrrow!

Regards NeoIII

thx for whoever help me and GHB

• Replies 76
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take a phone and dial the number xD

Contact Us
    For faster customer service, please have the following information ready:

* Your telephone number
    * Information about the credit card or bank account you registered with PayPal
    * Your email address registered with PayPal

To help protect your information, personal information is only discussed with the account holder.
    PayPal Customer Service:

1-402-935-2050
    (a U.S. telephone number)

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
    6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday
    Help tip:

For faster service, make sure your account information is complete and up to date. You can update this information by logging into your account. From the My Account tab, click the Profile subtab. Then click the link for the information you want to chan[code]ge.

Kontakt
    Bitte halten Sie folgende Informationen bereit, damit wir Ihnen schnell helfen können.

* Ihre Telefonnummer
    * Angaben zu der Kreditkarte oder dem Bankkonto, die/das Sie bei PayPal registriert haben
    * Ihre E-Mail-Adresse, die Sie bei PayPal registriert haben.

Aus Datenschutzgründen besprechen wir Kontoangelegenheiten nur mit dem Kontoinhaber.
    PayPal-Kundenservice:

0180 500 66 27
    (14 Cent/Min. aus dem Festnetz der Telekom. Für Anrufe aus Mobilfunknetzen können höhere Gebühren anfallen.)

Montag bis Freitag von 08:30 bis 19:00 Uhr CEST
    Unser Tipp:

Damit wir Ihnen einen schnellen Service anbieten können, sollten Ihre Kontoinformationen stets aktuell und vollständig sein. Zum Aktualisieren Ihrer Angaben loggen Sie sich in Ihr Konto ein. Wählen Sie die Registerkarte Mein Konto aus, und klicken Sie dort auf Mein Profil. Klicken Sie anschließend auf den Link für die Informationen, die Sie ändern möchten.

There only Support from Monday till Friday and only between 8:30 and 19:00! (GERMAN TIME)

http://www.hostarea.de/server-02/Februar-0200dd89db.mp3 :S

Edited by zeeeeeeek1™

they told me that they cannot disclose any information to me.

I said i am making a complaint, not asking for into. Then she said have a nice dau sir, Bye.

call them every day again write 1000 of e-mails complain again and again i am sure the get pissed off and maybe unlock it!

I called them,too with a friend, really funny but the guy werent really nice! Didnt understand the most bytheway even though my english is good. Well, Ill do it next time again more seriously xD

What the hell, these assholes keep saying the same thing.

I'm just gonna e-mail them now.

lol i called them yesterday and they freaked out at me saying why i gave a f**k and why are there so many people calling them about this site then hung up so i kept calling back xD

Lmao paypal suck at trying to stop complaints... They said if I call again. they'll have me on charges of "Attempting to impersonate an account holder".. I'm like..wtf, i'm trying to complain, Not get the account details xD

Anyways, e-mailed them 5 times on 3 different computers, don't think they'll reply tbh..

GHB OWNS PAYPAL!!! :ghb:

Devilz.

Lmao paypal suck at trying to stop complaints... They said if I call again. they'll have me on charges of "Attempting to impersonate an account holder".. I'm like..wtf, i'm trying to complain, Not get the account details xD

Anyways, e-mailed them 5 times on 3 different computers, don't think they'll reply tbh..

GHB OWNS PAYPAL!!! :ghb:

Devilz.

lol i think they paid me off to stop complaining though i went on to buy vip and i had like 2 dollar credit for no reason

Lmao nice capo ;)

Neo, Maybe you should make up a fake Game Cheats site..nothing big, and link it to them..

Do they know the payment is for THIS site?... Just a suggestion xD

Anything else (other then complain) we can do to help, let us know O.o

Devilz.

hey .. lol .... i sent them 8 emails to unlock the acc xDDD... i hope that they will UNLOCK....

I called them right now they need to owner of the PP acc.

Maybe it get unlocked.

omg these guys are so rude, i just asked really calm what the problem with the acc was, nd he said that im not allowed to get that kind of information

so i asked him again nd he hung up on me xD

srry Neo ill try with an email

MY MOTHER LISTEN CALL WITH THE OPERATOR HE SAID :

IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM IF ACCOUNT GOT LOCKED THERE IS A REASON STOP CALL US FOR YOUR FRIEND ONLY THE INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN CALL FOR ASK SUPPORT FOR THEIR ACCOUNT

ITALIAN SUPPORT SUX

wahahahahaha i have use the phone from my school

i have called this number 5times

1time:

sry we cant help u .... the owner off the pp acc's need to contact us..

2time:

sry we cant help u .... the owner blablabla...

3time:

sry but we realy can help u pleas say the owner need to contact us

4time:

if u want to ask again for paypal account from the email: [email protected] u know the anwser (antwort)

5time:

they said "hi"

i am "hi"

then was coming the *pieppieppieppiep* xDDDD so funny omg xD

Edited by «• NeskeS •»

Guest TuFF™
    wahahahahaha i have use the phone from my school

i have called this number 5times

1time:

sry we cant help u .... the owner off the pp acc's need to contact us..

2time:

sry we cant help u .... the owner blablabla...

3time:

sry but we realy can help u pleas say the owner need to contact us

4time:

if u want to ask again for paypal account from the email: [email protected] u know the anwser (antwort)

5time:

they said "hi"

i am "hi"

then was coming the *pieppieppieppiep* xDDDD so funny omg xD

lolz O.o

i try it maybe later