Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Call Paypal now!

NeoIII

Called guy said "he has to call about his account not you" told him the owner of the account was a friend of mine he just said have a nice day and hung up lol. Paypals support always sucked in my opinion anyway =/. Ill try again later after my afternoon class if it helps.

• Replies 76
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called again, I don't understand how some people have got THERE account banned from calling?

Anyways, Hopefully this can get sorted xD

Devilz.

Ok, paypal just said that the paypal account "[email protected]" was violating K2 networks EULA and TOS

I asked its only making game cheats and they said that K2 Network have complained directly and paypal will not be affiliated with hacking sites.

Meh i tried.

i writed 10 e-mails but they said 1 ("I will ask the managmen")

2 (" The user makes illegal money he sell hacks etc...")

and it is always so on

and i called 5 more times by a friend they locked the teleophone number^^

where did my best but I would not give up

Don't think they're giving in..K2 must be pulling some major strings if paypal are putting up with the constant barrage of complaints..

Ahwell, Hopefully they'll sort it soon..

Devilz.

i have phoned at paypal Italy,

I tell they, that your account was not created to receive money about hacks and cheat selling.

They replied to me, who have opened a file and send that to the commercial office in US, to do the necessary checks.

Hopefully good, I have made my contribute.

Sorry for my bad English

Alessandro from Italy

OMG i coudnt even understand the first son of a bitch it took like 5 minutes just to explain to him what going on and when he finally understood he told me he has to transfer me to another department... And i dunno bout u guys but the chick i talked with definatly sounded doable xD .... I explained that i had joined this site cause its a pretty big gaming community and that whatever reasons it may be locked for are not right and that they need to really re look this .....They said there is nothing they can do to help.. They say u the owner need to contact...

Neo ich werds auch anderen sagen die ich kenn damit sie dir helfen mir egal ob sie zocken oder nicht PP is PP

kannst dir sicher sein das ich helf xD!

Wir Österreicher müssen zusammenhalten O.o

Ok, paypal just said that the paypal account "[email protected]" was violating K2 networks EULA and TOS

I asked its only making game cheats and they said that K2 Network have complained directly and paypal will not be affiliated with hacking sites.

Meh i tried.

K2-1_______________________GHB-0

big_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gifbig_smiles_255.gif

We'll be sure to give Paypal a call and tell them "Good job". We'll also be sure to tell them that this site does take money away from legitimate companies by selling hacks & cheats.

NeoIII FTL.. Bye Neo.

Wow, Aren't you hilarious... You must have been writing that post for about 3 months right?

Are you totally that sad to create an account on a site just to laugh at them?

What do you do, sit around searching google on ways to be a fucking idiot?

Grow up you sad child..

Devilz.

omg this sucks, 60day extend today, and for 2days my vip expired-.-

Edited by M@D

Wow, Aren't you hilarious... You must have been writing that post for about 3 months right?

Are you totally that sad to create an account on a site just to laugh at them?

What do you do, sit around searching google on ways to be a fucking idiot?

Grow up you sad child..

Devilz.

My post took all of 2 minutes to make.

Are you totally sad to create an account for a game just to cheat?

What do you do, sit around searching Google on ways to be a fucking cheater?

As you like to say, "Grow up you sad child.."

Mate, i'd totally destroy you with arguments for myself but this isn't the place to start flaming..

We'll carry this on somewhere else..Muppet.

Devilz.