Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Ghbsys client ( Public )

ZyNiix

Hey.. i need help.. i was thinking the Pubclient was patched .. becuz when im run pubclient as Admin everthing works fine. so i start CA EU in admin, so when i get in and u see that man who's running and keep running and says " Loading..." when that is done. i disconnect from the whole CA :P

if somebody knows what i need to do please Reply or send me a message

- ZyNiix

• 2 weeks later...

Am not surprised if you say this.. Me, as well as everyone (as i think) has same issues with the hack.

If u see clear, last update was 12 march 2011 and since then it hasn't been updated, it is not patched but it seems detected to me because it crashes my game sometimes but i don't really care. What to do are:

1. Download combat arms setup, after downloading the full setup don't delete.

2. Whenever you start to get random crash cos of the hacks, uninstall the game and reinstall with the setup you already have.

3. Don't ignore the crashes if u crash up to 3 times in 2 to 3 hours as this will make Nexon really know it's hack.

4. Always reinstall when u get crashes and don't delete the setup because it may take up to 10 minutes to redownload..........

If this works for you, don't hesitate to press the THANKS button... :P

Am happy it worked for you, However, it works great by the real thing now is this hack seems to be really detected but not leading to BAN as i think, it's module is detected but it stil works. I have problems with starting the game from the website which annoys me.

try VIP and u won't go back to public client :D

this! : P

My problem is that when i open it and go in the game, i start the game and it makes me REALLY laggy.... i cant even move 6-7 blocks w/out skipping ... if u know what i mean... but if i close the hacks combat arms works just fine :| why is it making me lag?

Old thread.

~closed