Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Forum Trading Points / Forum Gold System

Sentrax*

Forum Gold System  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Forum Gold einführen?

• Ja
      • Nein

English:

Hey together, I've got a little Suggestion.

Okay, may not so little as i thought but okay.

I think everbody knows EvP (Elite PvPers), okay.

And they've got a System named "Elite Gold" short "E*G".

okay... what i want to ask is:

Ghbsys is currently getting more popular and so the users can trade in the forum with these Points.

For example they can make a signature for each other or they make a thread where other user can buy one of the sigs for a little price of these points.

I think there are a lot of other Items which can be used in the Forum very useful.

How do you think about my Suggestion?

Greets Felix / Sentrax

Deutsch:

Hallo Zusammen,

Ich hätte da einen kleinen Vorschlag.

Und zwar... Ich denke jeder von euch kennt EvP (Elite Pvpers), okay.

Elite Pvpers hat ein sogenanntes Elite Gold System.

Das sind Punkte, wie z.B bei Combat Arms, NX. Nur halt für das Forum.

Damit können User im Forum handeln und sich Sachen wie Signaturen,Geld oder Items für Spiele oder auch Skins erkaufen.

Skins wie Tiger Camo in Combat Arms oder Call of Duty.

Meine Frage wäre:

Was haltet ihr von diesem Vorschlag? Ich denke GHBSYS wird immer beliebter sowohl als Handelsposten als auch als Quelle für Hacks und co.

Und ich finde dieses System echt gut. Dadurch steigt die Aktivität im Forum und die Leute haben Spass beim verhandeln von Items und blah.

Auch für die User die dann mal für andere Benutzer Signaturen machen oder Skins bereitstellen gehen dann nicht mehr lehr aus.

So kann man unteinerander sich auch ein bisschen messen. Der Eine verkauft das der andere verkauft dies.

Und jeder hat seinen Spass etwas neues anzubieten was die anderen doch gerne hätten. Wie ein Marktplatz halt.

Wie siehts aus? Eure Meinung dazu, bitte.

MfG Felix / Sentrax

Edited by Sentrax*

I don't see why would this forum need something like that, for me it seems totally useless ;\ point me out if I'm wrong but as I see its just eye candy.

we already thought about something like that i will save that in my todo list and will start a offical poll later

i personally think it's a cool idea

I don't see why would this forum need something like that, for me it seems totally useless ;\ point me out if I'm wrong but as I see its just eye candy.

It's no eye candy, it's real money, if you cash in a 10€ PaySafeCard, you get for example 1000 GHP(GameHackPoints or whatever :D), you can divide them how you want to, so you're not tied up to that 10€.

We already thought about that, but it is not easy :P

Points System with cashin, already coded and published in the official IPS Marketplace.(saw that a few weeks ago)The only hard thing could be the paysafecard Cash-In but Neo already did that with the paysafecard VIP Payment.

Edited by M0RPH

whats the diffrent to normal payment? well, u can pay 10E and get a account, or pay 10E for 1000 points and buy a account by the 1000 points. Useless shit

:thread_closed:

whats the diffrent to normal payment? well, u can pay 10E and get a account, or pay 10E for 1000 points and buy a account by the 1000 points. Useless shit

:thread_closed:

you buy with GHB POINTS :trollface:

bullshit noone needs something like that

you can pay with paysafecard/ucash etc thats enough and i dont think there will be a cashout system for these "ghbpoints" so you can only use them to buy stuff on ghb = sensless

You can buy an account for 3€ and another one for 7€ instead of spending 10€ paysafecard just for the 7€ acc cus you couldn't split it.

Good idea, use it.

@lashma&Arkane

:trollface: