Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for private hack developer

zoomjohn

Me and some friends are looking for some hacks to be developed. If you are a capable programmer please message me on skype: zoomservers

Thank you.

I'm not sure if someone is doing this ^^

Coding a hack is so much work and it needs so much knowledge about it.

And if you want one for absolutely free, I don't think that you find one.

Can you be more specific about what exactly you're looking to be created? It varies heavily from game to game and from feature to feature. Someone might be very good at one game and a few features, but not good at programming a hack string for another game and/or other features.

I'm not sure if someone is doing this ^^

Coding a hack is so much work and it needs so much knowledge about it.

And if you want one for absolutely free, I don't think that you find one.

Pretty sure nobody is gonna code for free. It requires a lot of coding knowledge.

"Semi-Private" CS:GO build rounds 400$ head (this just to by-pass VAC and stay undetected for a long time), and coding a F2P game and keeping it updated each week would be too much work for a coder, especially if it`s only for a few customers.

I could post some forum links if he really needs a coder and is willing to pay, but this could be considered advertising.

Pretty sure nobody is gonna code for free. It requires a lot of coding knowledge.

"Semi-Private" CS:GO build rounds 400$ head (this just to by-pass VAC and stay undetected for a long time), and coding a F2P game and keeping it updated each week would be too much work for a coder, especially if it`s only for a few customers.

I could post some forum links if he really needs a coder and is willing to pay, but this could be considered advertising.

You're right, it could be. I will monitor this thread and feel out his interest.

Yes I am paying obviously. Games I would like:

Combat Arms

Dirty Bomb

CS:GO

CSS

Warrock

That is it for now. The minimum for each is triggerbot, esp, 2d radar.

For those that doesn't know, I am actaully working on a csgo cheat, but it isn't ready for release yet.

v5u062E.png

ETA: 2021 kappa.png

Edited by ultra

For those that doesn't know, I am actaully working on a csgo cheat, but it isn't ready for release yet.

v5u062E.png

I apprecite that. Hope it will be ready soon.

v5u062E.png

Awesome, I look forward to trying this out in 6 years :P

Really though, nice work.

Also, that flashing girl in your signature is overwhelmingly interesting. I watched it for like 3 minutes.

v5u062E.png

Would you ever be interested in coding a smaller private hack?